Royal Jelly Mega 2000
Energy to cope with seasonal changes. Suitable for diabetics
Drinkable vials with 2000mg pure Royal Jelly and vitamin C. No added sugars.
MARNYS® Mega 2000 is a food supplement in convenient drinkable vials that contain 2000mg pure Royal Jelly and vitamin C.
MARNYS® Mega 2000 is formulated for:
- People under situations with high energy demands, such as during seasonal changes, in order to favour their body's function and to do their daily activities dynamically.
- People who are tired and physically fatigued.
- Suitable for diabetics.
MARNYS® Mega 2000 is designed to face seasonal changes, as its ingredients favour a good function of the energy-yielding metabolism:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to the function of the immune system and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- Royal Jelly helps fight tiredness and fatigue due to its unique combination of proteins, sugars, lipids, vitamins, minerals and amino acids. There are 29 amino acids present in this product and, of those, 10 are essential to the human body.
MARNYS® Mega 2000 is presented in liquid form, which is ideal for individuals who have got trouble when swallowing capsules. Its practical 10ml vial format is ideal to be carried in a bag, rucksack, etc.
MARNYS® has been awarded a gold and a bronze medal for bee products by the International Federation of Beekeepers' Associations (APIMONDIA), an organisation that monitors and contributes to improving beekeeping practices and that makes the obtained products profitable.
MARNYS® Mega 2000 does not contain added sugars and is suitable for diabetics.
APIMONDIA Gold medal
(Vancouver - Canadá)
APIMONDIA Bronze medal
(Ljubljana - Slovenia)
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial before breakfast. Shake well before use.
Deionized water, royal jelly, vitamin C and preservative (potassium sorbate).
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT|
|Royal Jelly||2000 mg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
Warning: people with special sensitivity to bee products, please consult your physician.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
The ancient Chinese and Japanese civilisations have traditionally used Royal Jelly to maintain normal blood glucose levels.
Recent and diverse scientific research has demonstrated the usefulness of Royal Jelly in diabetics (especially type 2 diabetics) due to its modulating effects.