Emotional balance during weight control diets
With Saffron, Carob and Chromium. Vegetable capsules
MARNYS® Marsafran contains Saffron, Carob and Chromium that supplement weight control diets because they facilitate balance in mood, feeling of satiety and glucose metabolism.
The composition of MARNYS® Marsafran makes it an ideal supplement for adults who want to supplement their weight control programme, in terms of satiety, emotional balance and glucose control.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Marsafran provide the following properties:
- Saffron contributes to emotional balance, helping to relax and maintain a positive mood (EFSA ON HOLDEFSA ON HOLD 2038). The Italian Ministry's list on botanical functional properties also recognises the usefulness of Saffron in mood.
- MARNYS® Marsafran provides a Lepticrosalide concentration of 3.5% in powdered Saffron extract, guaranteeing the presence of its three main bioactive constituents: safranal, crocin and picrocrocin.
- Carob contributes to appetite reduction, as it helps increase satiety and supports weight reduction diets (EFSA ON HOLD 2703). Carob is recognised by the Italian Ministry's list on botanical functional properties due to the increased feeling of satiety and fullness.
- The Galactomannan fibre in carob contains numerous polysaccharides (intertwined sugars), providing high viscosity to the solutions it forms, and when consumed with food it increases the viscosity of the gastrointestinal tract causing a feeling of satiety.
- MARNYS® Marsafran guarantees a minimum galactomannan fibre content of 75% in the gum of carob seeds (Ceratonia siliqua). Carob is an edible legume consisting of 40-50% sugars, as well as dietary fibre rich in polyphenols.
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations (EFSA).
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules a day, half an hour before main meal with a glass of water.
Carob (Ceratonia siliqua) extract powder, saffron (Crocus sativus) stigma extract powder, chromium picolinate, magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose. Vegetable capsule shell composition: hypromellose, colours (yellow iron oxide and titanium dioxide).
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE||%NRV|
|Carob tree||225 mg||•|
Valued at 3.5% lepticrosalides
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Saffron, the golden treasure
Saffron (Crocus sativus) is a bulbous evergreen plant of the lily family (Iridaceae) valued because of its golden and spicy stigmas, which are dried and used to give flavour and colour to food. Saffron is a spice known for centuries and grown mainly in Spain and Iran.
The name Saffron comes from the Arabic za’faran, which means yellow. The use of Saffron also dates back to ancient Egypt and Rome, where it was used as a colouring, in perfumes, as well as for culinary purposes. As part of traditional herbology, Saffron has been considered helpful in mood, for the respiratory tract, or as an aphrodisiac, among others. Saffron can also be used externally and is commonly used to reduce teething troubles in children.
Amparo Carmona –
I started taking this product because I was told to lose weight. At the beginning I had a terrible time and I was always very hungry. I take it before meals with water and because of its fibre content I seem to feel less hungry and it helps me a lot. I will continue to take it.
[Translated from marnys.es]