Marnys Trazamin 125 ml
MARNYS® Trazamin is a concentrate of minerals and elements in the form of ions. From seawater concentrate, this product has got, as main electrolytes, Magnesium, Sodium and Iodine, minerals involved in electrolytic processes.
The mineral content of MARNYS® Trazamin provides the following minerals and properties:
- Magnesium is the eighth most abundant element in the earth's crust, always associated with other minerals in the form of ionic salts. Magnesium can be found in higher concentration in the following foods: leaf vegetables, cereals and nuts. The level of Magnesium in the body is between 30 and 40% in muscles and soft tissues, 1% in the circulating liquid and the rest in the skeleton, where it represents up to 1%. Magnesium is involved in energy-yielding metabolism, protein production, or electrical activity of nerve tissues, among others.
- Iodine is present in seawater, igneous rocks and some soils. There are high levels of Iodine in marine fish, shellfish and sea salt. Levels in cereals and grains vary depending on the iodine content in soil. Iodine in the diet is absorbed through the gastrointestinal tract in the form of iodide ion. Iodine is involved in the production of thyroid hormones.
- Sodium is an essential nutrient for the normal function of the body as it is involved in nerve conduction, muscle contraction, osmotic balance and the absorption of other nutrients. It is always present in nature as an ionic salt associated with chlorine. Sodium chloride is naturally produced as halite, known as rock salt. The main sources of dietary sodium intake (excluding table salt) are cereals and cereal products (especially bread), meat and meat products.
The composition of MARNYS® Trazamin makes it a product of choice for those people who want to provide body electrolytes due to sports practice or lifestyle, and for those who want to supplement their daily energy and electrolyte intake.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Mix 2.5ml in juice or with food once or twice a day to mask the mineral concentrate's taste, or immediately drink a glass of juice or water thereafter.
Trazamin®, seawater concentrate.
|PER 5 ml
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)
Excessive use may cause laxative effects. Do not take if you have high blood pressure. Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Life comes from the sea
It is no mystery to anyone that evolutionary theories point out that life originated in the oceans or seas and, in this way, our body counts on a mineral composition very similar to that of seawater. Hence the importance of seawater in our existence.
What are the benefits of seawater?
The sea is a valuable resource that provides us with a high variety of products: water, salt, algae, krill, fish, substances with great nutritional, pharmaceutical and cosmetic value, among others.