Beauty In & Out
Beauty all year round with Omegas and Collagen
Omegas 3, 6 and 9 for the maintenance of skin, hair and nails
Information about Beauty In & Out Capsules
Beauty In&Out capsules are a nutricosmetic supplement that enhances the beauty and luminosity of skin, hair and nails all year round thanks to the important synergistic properties of its ingredients: marine collagen, omegas, vitamins and minerals.
Properties of the active ingredients of Beauty In & Out Capsules
The active ingredients of Beauty In & Out Capsules accentuate the beauty of your skin, hair and nails by:
Contributes to normal production of collagen for normal skin function 1.
Provides natural protein content for the structure and texture of the skin, hair and nails.
Omega 3, 6 and 9
The delicate selection of Omega 3, 6 and 9, which are essential fatty acids, intensely nourishes the structure of the skin. In particular, salmon oil is rich in Omega 3 (EPA and DHA), olive oil in Omega 9 (oleic acid) and borage oil contains Omega 6 (gamma-linoleic acid).
L-methionine and L-cystine
They are amino acids naturally found in our body and participate in the production of keratin, a protein that forms a structural part of hair and nails.
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (niacin or niacinamide) and Vitamin B7 (biotin) contribute to the normal maintenance of the skin and mucous membranes 1. Biotin (vitamin B7) also contributes to the normal maintenance of hair.
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to normal production and metabolism of vitamin D 1.
Vitamin E contributes to cell protection from oxidative damage 1.
Contributes to the normal maintenance of hair and nails 1.
Contributes to normal protein production 1.
Contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body 1.
For whom is Beauty In & Out Capsules recommended
Beauty In & Out Capsules is the ideal nutricosmetic to favour skin beauty throughout the year in people who want turgor and luminosity.
It is also developed for those who, due to their daily routine or age, want a nutricosmetic extra for the structure of their skin, hair or nails.
SKIN, HAIR AND NAILS
BEAUTY AND SMOOTHNESS
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
1 capsule a day.
Salmon oil (omega 3), olive oil (omega 9), marine collagen, borage oil (omega 6), vitamin C, L-methionine, L-cysteine, magnesium sulphate, iron sulphate, nicotinamide, d-α-tocopheryl acetate, calcium pantothenate, zinc oxide, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamine, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, soya bean oil, soy lecithin and beeswax.
Capsule shell composition: gelatin, glycerin, black iron oxide, red iron oxide, and water.
ALLERGENS: contains fish-based and soy-based ingredients
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE||% VRN|
|Salmon Oil (Omega 3)||230 mg||•|
|Olive Oil (Omega 9)||150 mg||•|
|Marine Collagen||150 mg||•|
|Borage Oil (Omega 6)||60 mg||•|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75|
|Natural Vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol)||10 mg||83|
|Pantothenic acid||5.5 mg||92|
|Vitamin B6||1.8 mg||129|
|Folic acid||150 μg||75|
|Vitamin B12||1 μg||40|
|% NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BEAUTY IN & OUT
The formulation of Beauty In & Out Capsules contains an association of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, Marine Collagen, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. The studies that have been carried out with the association of collagen, fatty acids and sources that build proteins (amino acids) reveal positive effects between 3-4 months of use, due to the fact that their intake is considered to be for the maintenance of the skin, hair and nails.
The duration of the intake of the product will depend on the condition of your skin, hair and/or nails. The general recommendation is to use it for a minimum period of 3 months and wait for the results and then restart another quarter if necessary.
Yes, the recommendation is as follows:
1. Start taking Beauty In & Out Elixir for at least 8 weeks.
2. After observing the results, continue with Beauty In & Out Capsules to maintain the positive effects for at least 1 trimester and then validate the results to continue with this format.
The suggested times will depend on the condition of your skin, hair and nails, and the effects sought.
No, Beauty In & Out Capsules contains marine collagen and is therefore not suitable for vegans.
No, Beauty In & Out Capsules contain glycerine, a polyol that converts into sugars, so it is not suitable for diabetics.
Beauty In & Out Capsules are gluten-free and therefore suitable for coeliacs.
Yes, it contains fish and soy-based ingredients.
For pregnant or breast-feeding women, consult your doctor or health care practitioner.
Yes, Beauty In & Out Capsules can be taken at the same time as other food supplements, vitamins and minerals. If in doubt, please consult your doctor or medical practitioner.
The concept 'In & Out' refers to taking care of oneself inside and out. The use of nutricosmetics is undoubtedly positive as a complement to a balanced diet.
TO KNOW MORE
Aging and skin structure
Dermis represents the largest proportion of the skin and is its true support. The types of fibres that make up the framework of dermis and provide smoothness, flexibility and elasticity to the skin are:
Collagen fibres (being the major component of the skin), hyaluronic acid, elastic fibres, proteoglycans and glycoproteins. Two types of skin structures are also found in dermis: corneal (hair and nails) and glandular (sebaceous and sweat glands). The cells that mainly comprise dermis are called fibroblasts.
The alteration of the dermis plays a decisive role in both internal and external ageing. The results are fine wrinkles due to the reduction of collagen, elastic fibres and hyaluronic acid, and are influenced by the oxidative activity of this tissue.
What is marine collagen used for?
Marine fish collagen and collagen peptides have been widely used as functional foods or dietary supplements because of their similarity to human collagen structure, safety profile, stability, biocompatibility, high bioavailability, and powerful bioactivity.
- Asserin, J. et al. The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2015.
- Bornschlögl, T. et al. Keratin network modifications lead to the mechanical stiffening of the hair follicle fiber. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016.
- Chai, H. et al. Effects of Sizes and Conformations of Fish-Scale Collagen Peptides on Facial Skin Qualities and Transdermal Penetration Efficiency. Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, 2010.
- Cosgrove, M. C. et al. Dietary nutrient intakes and skin-aging appearance among middle-aged American women. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007.
- Grumbt, M. et al. Keratin degradation by dermatophytes relies on cysteine dioxygenase and a sulfite efflux pump. J Invest Dermatol. 2013.
- Kim, E. J. et al. Skin Aging and Photoaging Alter Fatty Acids Composition, Including 11,14,17-eicosatrienoic Acid, in the Epidermis of Human Skin. J Korean Med Sci. 2010
- Ogawa, F. et al. The repair enzyme peptide methionine-S-sulfoxide reductase is expressed in human epidermis and upregulated by UVA radiation. J Invest Dermatol. 2006.
- Sibilla, S. et al. An Overview of the Beneficial Effects of Hydrolysed Collagen as a Nutraceutical on Skin Properties: Scientific Background and Clinical Studies. The Open Nutraceuticals Journal, 2015.