Beauty In & Out Elixir
Advanced drinkable nutricosmetics
High concentration of collagen for skin, hair and nails
Information about Beauty In & Out Elixir
Beauty In & Out Elixir is a nutricosmetic supplement in a drinkable vial format, with a high concentration of Hydrolysed Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Grape Seed, Vitamins and Minerals.
Its ingredients act to reduce the signs of ageing by reducing expression lines, providing hydration and firmness to the skin of the face and neck, and shine to hair and nails.
Properties of the active ingredients of Beauty In & Out Elixir
The exclusive Beauty In & Out Elixir formula provides a high concentration of Hydrolysed Collagen Type I (5 g per vial), Hyaluronic Acid, Grape Seed (95% OPCs), vitamins and minerals.
These active ingredients act from the inside so that their effects are reflected on the outside:
Contributes to normal production of collagen for normal skin function 1.
Hydrolysed collagen (5g) and hyaluronic acid
Provide proteins which are a natural part of the structures and textures of skin, nails and hair for their elasticity.
Grape seeds (95% OCPs) are very rich in polyphenols, specifically anthocyanins, flavonols and proanthocyanidins such as flavonoids, which have shown antioxidant activity and also revitalizing effects on the skin.
Contributes to the normal maintenance of the skin and mucous membranes, to the normal metabolism of iron and to the normal function of the immune system 1.
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (niacin or niacinamide) and Vitamin B7 (biotin) contribute to the normal maintenance of the skin and mucous membranes 1. Biotin (vitamin B7) also contributes to the normal maintenance of hair.
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to normal production and metabolism of vitamin D 1.
Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue 1.
Contribute to cell protection from oxidative damage.
Zinc and Selenium
Contribute to normal hair and nail maintenance 1.
For whom is Beauty In & Out Elixir recommended
Beauty In & Out Elixir is a state-of-the-art food supplement perfect for those people who want to show a skin with youthful appearance and dazzling beauty.
It is also recommended for periods when we need extra vitality in our skin and hair: seasonal changes, stress, high sun exposure and beauty treatments for the skin.
Advantages of the Beauty In & Out Elixir format
✓ Convenient format in single-dose drinkable vials.
✓ Easy to take and transport.
✓ Forest fruit flavor.
SKIN FLEXIBILITY AND ELASTICITY
NOURISHES SKIN, HAIR AND NAILS
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
1 vial, once a day, preferably in the morning.
Purified water, hydrolyzed collagen, vitamin C, grape seed (Vitis vinífera) concentrate powder, niacin, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, zinc gluconate, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, riboflavin, vitamin A, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin B12, preservatives (potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate), sweetener (sucralose), acidity regulator (citric acid) and flavour.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT||%NRV|
|Hydrolyzed Collagen||5000 mg||•|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
|Grape seed (95% PCO)||40 mg||•|
|Niacin (B3)||16 mg||100|
|Hyaluronic Acid||12,5 mg||•|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||100|
|Pantothenic acid (B5)||6 mg||100|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg||100|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1,4 mg||100|
|Vitamin A||800 μg||100|
|Vitamin B12||2,5 μg||100|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BEAUTY IN & OUT ELIXIR
The formulation of Beauty In & Out Elixir contains a combination of Hydrolysed Collagen, Grape Seed, Hyaluronic Acid, vitamins and minerals. Studies carried out on the intake of 5 g of collagen have shown positive effects after 4 weeks of use.
The duration of the intake of the product will depend on the condition of your skin, hair and/or nails. The general recommendation is to use it for a minimum period of 4 weeks to 3 months and wait for the results and then restart another quarter if necessary.
Yes, the recommendation is as follows:
1. Start taking Beauty In & Out Elixir for at least 4 weeks.
2. After observing the results, continue with Beauty In & Out Capsules to maintain the positive effects for at least 1 trimester and then validate the results to continue with this format.
Yes, it is suitable for diabetics.
Beauty In & Out Elixir is not suitable for vegans.
Beauty In & Out Elixir is gluten-free and therefore suitable for coeliacs.
The collagen in Beauty In & Out Elixir is of Halal-certified bovine origin.
For pregnant or breast-feeding women, consult your doctor or health care practitioner.
Yes, Beauty In & Out Elixir can be taken at the same time as other food supplements, vitamins and minerals. If in doubt, please consult your doctor or health care practitioner.
The concept 'In & Out' refers to taking care of oneself inside and out. The use of nutricosmetics is undoubtedly positive as a complement to a balanced diet.
TO KNOW MORE
What happens to our skin as we age?
The density of collagen and elastin in the dermis decreases, hence the structure and elasticity of the skin degrades, causing it to become thinner and stiffer. The ageing process also results in the loss of hyaluronic acid.
This reduces the skin's moisture, suppleness and elasticity. The decreased elasticity of the skin reduces its ability to retain its shape and it does not conform as well to the contours of the face.
The skin appears looser and sags. Lines and furrows emerge to allow movement. Gravity then pulls on the skin, leading to sagging eyelids, bags under the eyes and jowls.
What is collagen?
Collagen is the main insoluble fibrous protein found in the extracellular matrix of the skin, along with elastin and hyaluronic acid. The collagen family consists of 28 different proteins, which account for 25-35% of the body's total protein mass and play a key role in the structure of various tissues, such as the skin, providing stiffness and integrity.
How many types of collagen are there?
Collagen fibrils are generally made up of different types of collagen: type I collagen is the most abundant in the human body, forms more than 90% of connective tissues and is the main component of human skin (80%) and type III collagen makes up the rest of the collagen in the skin (15%).
With age, the ability to replenish collagen naturally decreases by 1.5% per year. Collagen fibres in ageing skin become thicker and much shorter, resulting in a loss of type I collagen, which alters the ratio of collagen types.
What is hydrolyzed collagen?
Hydrolyzed collagen is a group of very low molecular weight peptides obtained by enzymatic hydrolysis, which allows better collagen bioavailability, with positive effects on the skin.
The purposes of collagen
The unique physical properties of type I collagen fibres confer structural integrity to the skin by forming a dense network throughout the dermis. The primary function of this network is to provide structural support to the epidermis. In addition, type I collagen and elastin form the extracellular matrix, which gives the skin its structure, elasticity and firmness.
- Beoy, L. et al. Effects of tocotrienol supplementation on hair growth in human volunteers. Trop Life Sci Res. 2010.
- Cádiz-Gurrea, M. et al. Cocoa and Grape Seed Byproducts as a Source of Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Proanthocyanidins. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2017
- Cosgrove, M. et al. Dietary nutrient intakes and skin-aging appearance among middle-aged American women. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007
- Kantor, I. et al. Results of a Study Evaluating the Use of a Dietary Supplement Formula in the Management of Age-Related Skin Changes in Women with Moderate to Severe Wrinkling of The Periorbital Area. The Journal of The American Nutraceutical Association, 2002
- Kawada, C. et al. Ingested hyaluronan moisturizes dry skin. Nutrition Journal, 2014.
- Nichols, J. et al. Skin photoprotection by natural polyphenols: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and DNA repair mechanisms. Arch Dermatol Res. 2010.
- Proksch, E. et al. Oral intake of specific bioactive collagen peptides reduces skin wrinkles and increases dermal matrix synthesis. Skin Pharmacol Physiol, 2014).
- Proksch, E. et al. Oral supplementation of specific collagen peptides has beneficial effects on human skin physiology: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Skin Pharmacol Physiol, 2014.
- Sibilla, S. et al. An Overview of the Beneficial Effects of Hydrolysed Collagen as a Nutraceutical on Skin Properties: Scientific Background and Clinical Studies. The Open Nutraceuticals Journal, 2015.