Mar-Vitoil Evening Primrose Oil capsules
The ally of contemporary adult women
Oil from Oenothera biennis seeds
11.25€ – 50.20€
MARNYS® Mar-Vitoil contains pure Evening Primrose oil extracted by cold-pressing Oenothera biennis seeds, what provides a minimum gamma-linolenic acid and linoleic acid content of 10% and 68%, respectively, as well as natural vitamin E. MARNYS® Mar-Vitoil is the ally for the general well-being of contemporary adult women.
Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) is a fatty acid belonging to the Omega-6 group produced by the essential fatty acid: linoleic acid. GLA is rapidly incorporated into cell membranes as phospholipids, participating in the production of prostaglandins and in metabolic pathways.
MARNYS® Mar-Vitoil and the properties of its ingredients facilitate general well-being in contemporary adult women thanks to:
- The fatty acid content from Evening Primrose Oil that provides elements for the structure of different tissues, in addition to its role in some metabolic pathways.
- Evening Primrose Oil also contributes to maintenance of normal skin (EFSA ON HOLD 695,1550).
- Vitamin E contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA). Vitamin E in MARNYS® Mar-Vitoil is natural (d-α-tocopherol).
MARNYS® Mar-Vitoil is an excellent supplement for those women who want metabolic well-being and antioxidant protection.
In the formulation of MAR-VITOIL Evening Primrose Oil is neither subjected to high temperatures nor organic solvents are used. It's extracted by cold-pressing.
MARNYS® Mar-Vitoil is available in four different presentations according to your needs.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1-2 capsules a day, preferably before meals.
Per capsule: Evening Primrose oil and natural vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol).
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||MAR-VITOIL PER CAPSULE||MAR-VITOIL PLUS PER CAPSULE||%NRV|
|Evening Primrose Oil||500 mg||1050 mg||•|
|Natural Vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol)||10 mg||10 mg||83|
|* Oil obtained from Oenothera biennis seeds by cold pressing.|
%NRV (nutrient reference value)
60 x 1050 mg capsules (PLUS)
400+100 x 500 mg capsules
150 x 500 mg capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
60 x 1050mg capsules
150 x 500mg capsules
400+100 FREE capsules
TO KNOW MORE
Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis) is a plant native to North America. Traditionally, it is used externally for the skin and internally for the respiratory and osteoarticular systems, and in menstrual cycle.
Evening Primrose Oil has been the subject of hundreds of scientific studies, making it one of the most widely used botanicals today, and contains Omega-6 essential fatty acids, primarily gamma-linolenic acid and linoleic acid, both major components of the tissues of the nervous system and blood vessels.
- Abdulridha, M. K. et al. (2017). Study Effect of Evening Primrose Oil Supplement on Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus - Associated Metabolic Parameters. UK Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biosciences.
- Evening Primrose Oil. (2003). American Botanical Council.
- Fan, Y. Y. et al. (1998). Importance of Dietary γ-Linolenic Acid in Human Health and Nutrition. The Journal of Nutrition.
- Jäntti, J. et al. (1989). Evening primrose oil in rheumatoid arthritis: changes in serum lipids and fatty acids. Ann Rheum Dis.