Omega 3 from Salmon Oil
With natural vitamin E and Salmon oil with DHA+EPA
8.10€ – 17.50€
MARNYS® Mar-In-Oil is a food supplement made with Salmon Oil and enriched with natural vitamin E. Salmon oil is a source of EPA+DHA, Omega-3 fatty acids considered as essential.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Mar-In-Oil softgels supplement the diet for heart well-being as:
- Natural vitamin E contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
- Salmon Oil contains DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), polyunsaturated fatty acids considered as essential. They are part of the phospholipids in the body's cell membranes and clearly influence their structure and functionality. Phospholipids play a role in the nervous and cardiovascular systems. DHA is highly concentrated, in a natural manner, in nerve and retinal tissues.
The Salmon Oil in MARNYS® Mar-In-Oil comes from the Atlantic ocean. Atlantic salmon is the species providing the highest amount of DHA+EPA fatty acids (it provides 1.0 to 1.8g of EPA+DHA per 3 ounces).
- Salmon is a fish that migrates between salt water and fresh water, and reproduces in fresh water (anadromous). Salmon can reach over 1 metre in length and some specimens exceed 30kg in weight. Two species are recognised: the common or European trout (Salmo trutta) and the Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar).
MARNYS® Mar-In-Oil is an excellent supplement for those adults who want to supplement their diet to preserve heart and neural well-being, as well as to count on the antioxidant protection of natural vitamin E.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
1 capsule a day preferably before lunch.
Salmon oil, natural vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol). *EPA + DHA.
ALLERGEN: contains fish-based ingredients.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE||%NRV|
|Salmon Oil||500 mg||•|
|Natural Vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol)||10 mg||83|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Benefits of eating fish
The importance of including fish in the diet for cardiovascular well-being has been well documented for many years for individuals of all ages and both genders, but particularly for women.
Epidemiological studies conducted in many countries have examined the influence of fish intake on all types of populations, including women, although the proportions of men and women are not indicated usually.
Let’s have a look at the conclusions of some studies:
- The “Nurses health study” in 2002 showed that eating fish five times a week reduced the risk of cardiovascular disorders by 50%.
- A diet that includes as little as 30g of fish per day can help men or women against the development of cardiovascular disorders.
- A study in patients with an average age of 45 years, 70% of whom were women, was used to define an ‘Omega-3 index′. The ‘Omega-3 index’ is a risk indicator and is measured by means of the concentrations of EPA+DHA in red blood cells.
Source: Bourre, J. (2007). Dietary omega-3 fatty acids for women. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy
Josep LLuis M.Y. –
My doctor told me I had to eat salmon for its heart-friendly properties, but I don’t like its taste. So he recommended me these capsules and I have been taking them for a few months. They are great, I have lowered my cholesterol a few points. I hope it keeps coming down!
[Translated from marnys.es]