To combat free radicals
Co-enzyme Q10, Royal Jelly, Mangosteen, OPC and Vitamins
MARNYS® Manviox Q10 is a unique combination of Mangosteen, Co-enzyme Q10, Royal Jelly, grape seeds, B complex and vitamins A, C, D3 and K2 for the visible signs of ageing.
MARNYS® Manviox Q10 is presented in liquid form, in convenient single-dose drinkable vials providing 100mg of CoQ10 with high bioavailability; Mangosteen in 5:1 concentrate; and Grape seeds guarantee a minimum proanthocyanidin (OPCs) content of 95%.
MARNYS® Manviox Q10, a combination of ingredients that provide the following properties:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal production of collagen for the normal function of skin, bones, cartilage and blood vessels (EFSA).
- Grape seeds (95% OPCs; EFSA ON HOLD 2145, 2139) and Vitamin C (EFSA) contribute to cellular protection from oxidative damage. Grape seeds also contribute to normal circulatory and cardiovascular function (EFSA ON HOLD 2146, 2139).
- Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) is considered 'the queen of fruits' and its composition consists of over 45 types of Xanthones (a type of flavonoids), Tannins, Anthocyanidins and Phenols, among other bioactive constituents. MARNYS® Manviox Q10 contains Mangosteen in a 5:1 ratio, that is, 100mg of extract are equivalent to 500mg of Mangosteen.
- Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism, red blood cell formation and immune system function (EFSA).
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) and Thiamine (vitamin B1) contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to normal function of the nervous system. In addition, Vitamin B2 contributes to normal maintenance of vision and to reduction of tiredness and fatigue; while Thiamine contributes to normal heart function (EFSA).
- Vitamin A and Biotin (vitamin B8) contribute to normal maintenance of mucous membranes and skin. Moreover, Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism, and Biotin contributes to normal maintenance of hair (EFSA).
- Vitamins D3 and K2 contribute to maintenance of normal bones. Furthermore, vitamin D3 contributes to normal absorption/use of both Calcium and Phosphorus, and to normal muscle function. Vitamin K2 contributes to normal blood coagulation (EFSA).
MARNYS® Manviox Q10 is an excellent supplement for people who want to promote their normal metabolic process and to contribute to maintenance of normal collagen levels in skin and other tissues. It is also helpful for good circulatory and cardiovascular function, as well as for normal bone maintenance.
MARNYS® Manviox Q10 is available in convenient, single-dose drinkable vials. Sweetened with stevia.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial a day. Shake well before use.
Deionized water, royal jelly, olive oil, mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) extract powder, grape seed (Vitis vinifera) extract powder (minimum 95% OPC*), co-enzyme Q10 extract powder, vitamin C, vitamin B6, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine (vitamin B1), vitamin A, folic acid, vitamin K2, biotin, vitamin D3, vitamin B12, preservative (potassium sorbate), sweetener (steviol glycosides) and natural flavour.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT||%NRV|
|Royal Jelly||500 mg||•|
|Mangosteen (concentrated at 5:1)||100 mg||•|
|Grape Seed (rated at 95% OPC's)||100 mg||•|
|Coenzyme Q10||100 mg||•|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75|
|Vitamin B6||1,05 mg||75|
|Vitamin B2||1,05 mg||75|
|Vitamin B1||0,825 mg||75|
|Vitamin A||600 μg||75|
|Folic Acid||150 μg||75|
|Vitamin K2||56,2 μg||75|
|Vitamin D3||3,75 μg||75|
|Vitamin B12||1,875 μg||75|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Mangosteen, the Queen of Fruits
Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) belongs to the family Clusiaceae, is a tropical tree from India, Myanmar, Malaysia, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand. This tree can reach 6 to 25m, has got a leathery appearance, grows slowly and its leaves are ‘limp’.
The Mangosteen fruit is dark purple or reddish, with a juicy edible pulp with a slightly sweet-sour taste and a pleasant aroma, which is why it is known as ‘the queen of fruits‘.