Mag Vital

Triple the properties of Magnesium in your muscles and bones

Contains magnesium and vitamin B6 for your muscles and protein synthesis


MARNYS® Mag Vital is a unique combination of three sources of Magnesium (citrate, sulphate and Magnesium pidolate) and vitamin B6 that facilitates musculoskeletal and nervous performance.

Magnesium is absorbed throughout the intestinal tract, but the maximum absorption site (90%) is in the small intestine (jejunum and ileum). The combination of citrate, sulfate and Magnesium pidolate in MARNYS® Mag Vital enables an absorption of Magnesium salts greater than 85%, and improved gastrointestinal tolerance profile [Coudray (2005)Ranade (2001)].

MARNYS® Mag Vital and the incredible action of its ingredients triple the properties of Magnesium because:

  • Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and bone maintenance (EFSA).
  • Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance in the body (EFSA).
  • The vitamin B6 and Magnesium in the formulation of MARNYS® Mag Vital contribute to normal function of the nervous system and to reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
  • Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism (EFSA).
  • Magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to normal synthesis of proteins and their metabolism, respectively (EFSA).
  • Magnesium participates in the process of cell division (EFSA).

MARNYS® Mag Vital is a food supplement designed for those people who like to do sport daily, in a more or less intense way, and who think about their musculoskeletal performance, either because of their sports habits or because of their age. It is also ideal for individuals who want to maintain their neural function, as well as those who want to mitigate fatigue and tiredness by optimising their metabolism.

MARNYS® Mag Vital's drinkable single-dose vial is an innovative and convenient format as it facilitates easy intake and transport.

The formulation of MARNYS® Mag Vital is suitable for vegans.

Ask us your questions


Share on social networks



Take 1 vial (11ml) a day. Shake before use.


Deionized water, fructose, magnesium sulfate, magnesium L-pidolate, magnesium citrate, flavours, pirydoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), preservative and sucralose.


EAN: 8410885078469

· Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.


20 x 11ml vials


What is Magnesium?

Magnesium is a mineral found in our body and is the fourth most abundant one. Adults contain 25g of magnesium in their body, 35% is found in muscles and soft tissues, and the remaining 65% in bone tissue.

Magnesium is involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions, energy-yielding metabolism, protein production and muscle contraction, among others. Magnesium is closely involved in maintaining cellular electrolyte balance by means of its association with sodium, potassium and calcium.

Most green vegetables, legume seeds, peas, beans and nuts are rich in magnesium, as well as some shellfish, spices and soya bean flour, all of which generally contain over 500 mg/kg of fresh weight.


Magnesium and muscles

The muscle consists of fibres that are highly innervated by the nervous system, and their contractions are due to an electrical signal that ‘stimulates’ the muscle cells, what triggers a series of biochemical processes where several minerals are involved, being the most important Calcium and Magnesium. Calcium is responsible for muscle contraction and Magnesium antagonises its effects, that is, the activity of magnesium enables the muscle to relax.

Thus, the nervous circuit is responsible for controlling muscle contraction, determining the number, sequence and strength of muscle contraction. There are two major causes of muscle fatigue: limitations in the capability of a nerve to generate a sustained signal (neural fatigue) and the reduced capability of the muscle fibre to contract (metabolic fatigue).

Muscle fatigue is defined as a decreased production of strength or power in response to contractile activity. Muscle tissue recovers and regenerates during rest, while asleep and after a workout routine. To avoid muscle fatigue, it is very important to keep hydrated, have a good diet, not to train for too long and with high intensity, and to use supplements before and after each session.

2 reviews for Mag Vital

  1. Loly

    I have only been taking it for a short period of time but it helps me to avoid cramps when I go swimming.

    [Translated from]

  2. kactpacog

    Effective to avoid cramps in long runs.

    [Translated from]

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *