Krill oil: making a difference for Omega 3
High EPA + DHA content
MARNYS® Krillmar is a food supplement formulated in capsules containing Antarctic Krill oil with high EPA and DHA content (Omega 3), fish oil and Phosphatidylcholine that contribute to cardiovascular function and to lipid metabolism.
Krill oil is extracted from the small crustacean called Euphausia superba, which is a rich source of Omega 3: DHA+EPA as phospholipids that, alongside phosphatidylcholine, facilitate their uptake through the intestinal wall and increase the bioavailability of Omega 3 (Ramprasath, 2015).
MARNYS® Krillmar provides EPA and DHA, choline and phospholipids in the form of Phosphatidylcholine. Phospholipids are part of the structure of both the bile ducts and the cell membranes of the nervous system.
MARNYS® Krillmar, with its combination of ingredients, is the only product on the market recognised with seven EFSA statements:
- Omega 3, EPA and DHA, contribute to normal heart function.
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism.
- Choline contributes to maintenance of normal liver function.
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function.
- The maternal intake of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) contributes to normal brain development in the foetus and in nursing children.
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal vision.
- The maternal intake of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) contributes to normal development of vision (eyes) in the foetus and in nursing children.
MARNYS® Krillmar is an excellent supplement for adults who seek the benefits of normal maintenance of heart and neurological functions, ensuring additionally the normal metabolic function of lipids and the neural development of the foetus in case of pregnancy.
At MARNYS® this oil is extracted from the Antarctic Krill species, Krill with maximum purity (free from pollutants and heavy metals) obtained from certified sustainable fishing.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules a day, preferably along with meals and a glass of water.
Krill oil (Euphrasia superba), fish oil with 50% DHA and phosphatidylcholine.
Capsule shell composition: gelatin, glycerin and water.
ALLERGENS: contains fish-based and shellfish-based ingredients. Contains soy-derived ingredients.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER 2 CAPSULES|
|Krill oil of Euphausia superba1||330 mg|
|Fish oil1||470 mg|
|1 Provides 69.97 mg EPA, 253 mg DHA.|
2 Provides 84 mg choline and 130 mg phospholipids.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.