Detox for your liver
Exclusive formulation of Artichoke, Beetroot, L-methionine, Inositol and Choline, enriched with vitamins E and B12
MARNYS® Hepalive is specifically formulated with standardised Artichoke and Beetroot extracts, lemon juice, alongside the amino acid methionine, vitamin E and vitamin B12 that contribute to normal liver function.
MARNYS® Hepalive and its ingredients facilitate detox properties thanks to:
- Choline, which contributes to maintenance of normal liver function and, along with vitamin B12, contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism (EFSA).
- Artichoke, which contributes to maintenance of normal liver and gastrointestinal function (EFSA ON HOLD; German Commission E). Artichoke guarantees a minimum Cynarin content of 2.5%, its main bioactive constituent.
- Beetroot (Beta vulgaris) is considered as a "functional food" and its natural properties for the body's well-being date back to Roman times. Beetroot is rich in several bioactive constituents which can be useful for a healthy diet, including Betaine, a constituent naturally produced by the liver and related to the amino acid methionine. Beetroot in MARNYS® Hepalive guarantees a minimum Betaine content of 0.25%.
- Methionine is an essential amino acid and is metabolised in the liver, producing homocysteine.
- Inositol is naturally found as a phospholipid in all membranes of the body, especially in the liver and nervous system.
- Vitamin E contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
The composition of MARNYS® Hepalive makes it the supplement of choice for those who want to maintain normal liver and gastrointestinal function.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 10ml before lunch and dinner, diluted in a glass of water, during periods of 30 to 45 days. Shake well before use.
Deionized water, fructose, lemon juice, artichoke (Cynara scolymus) leaf extract powder, beetroot (Beta vulgaris) juice concentrate powder, choline citrate, inositol, L-methionine, lemon flavouring, preservative (potassium sorbate), vitamin E, vitamin B12 and acidity regulator (sodium hydroxide).
|PER 10 ml
Standardized at a minimum of 0.25% Betaine
Standardized at a minimum of 2.5% in Cynarine
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What is the liver?
The liver is a large, flattened dark red gland (about 1.5kg) which is located on the upper right side of the abdomen. It is involved in digestive function, secretes bile, stores nutrients, removes toxins and produces enzymes, proteins and glucose. The liver approximately contains 13% of the total blood in the body at all times. It consists of two main lobes which comprise eight segments each, containing thousands of lobules. Such lobules connect to small ducts that, in turn, connect to larger ducts of the common hepatic duct. This common hepatic duct carries bile produced by liver cells to the gallbladder and duodenum (the first part of the small intestine) through the common bile duct.
The metabolism of amino acids in the liver
Methionine is an essential amino acid containing sulfur and about half of its dietary intake is metabolised in the liver. During methionine metabolism, various compounds which are formed are a key part of proper liver function in terms of regeneration and detoxification. Homocysteine is one of these compounds from methionine and a good balance, both at liver and blood levels, is part of a healthy liver.