Revitalise your day
Capsules with 500mg Guarana (Paullinia cupana) in standardised powder. Energy, vitality and well-being.
9.40€ – 16.90€
MARNYS® Guaramar is a powdered extract of Guarana Seeds 4:1, with a minimum caffeine concentration of 10% that revitalises your body energy, relieving fatigue for an overall physical well-being that contributes to the performance of daily activities.
Guarana (Paullinia cupana) contains multiple bioactive substances in its seeds: 6-8% caffeine, theophylline, theobromine, terpenes, flavonoids and saponins.
The main ingredient in MARNYS® Guaramar is Guarana, which revitalises body energy due to the following properties:
- Guarana supports metabolism with stimulating effects that help manage stress and reduce fatigue (EFSA ON HOLD 3372).
- The EMA monographs recognise Guaraná's usefulness to cope with fatigue and the feeling of weakness.
- Guarana contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids, what alongside dietary measures, helps in weight control (EFSA ON HOLD 2707).
MARNYS® Guaramar is an ideal supplement for adults who want to contribute to maintaining their vigour even under intense stress and for people who want to relieve fatigue and tiredness, promoting especially the metabolism of fatty acids.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
2-4 capsules a day on an empty stomach or before each meal.
Guarana (Paullinia cupana) 500 mg/capsule.
Contains caffeine (130-260 mg/2-4 capsules). Not recommended for children or during pregnancy.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What is Guarana?
Guarana (Paullinia cupana) belongs to the plant family of Sapindaceae and is a semi-erect, climbing, woody shrub native to the Amazon basin.
The word Guarana, uarana or varana means ‘vine‘ in several indigenous dialects, and refers to the vine’s growth habit of this perennial plant. The Guarana fruit is spherical, blackish and shiny, and has got a dehiscent capsule shape consisting of 1 to 3 shells, inside which there is only one seed that, when ripe, changes to red-orange.
The seeds of Guarana were used by the Brazilian natives to produce drinks from the ground seed so as to quench thirst, hunger and fatigue. The ground seeds of Guarana are packaged in soft gel capsules and/or sachets, as well as in bars, syrup and/or concentrates added to energy drinks for the industrial-scale production of carbonated soft drinks.