Soursop: natural functionality
With Soursop (Graviola), Pine bark (with 95% OPCs), Broccoli and L-glutathione and vitamins
Temporarily out of stock
MARNYS® Graviolamar Complex contains highly powerful standardised active ingredients: Graviola fruit (Annona muricata) powdered extract, 250mg of extract are equivalent to 2500mg of Soursop (Graviola); Broccoli (Brassica oleracea), 100mg of extract are equivalent to 1000mg of broccoli; and Maritime Pine (Pinus pinaster) bark extract with 95% OPCs (Proanthocyanidins).
MARNYS® Graviolamar Complex also contains vitamins B6 and E (natural), and L-glutathione, which alongside the botanical ingredients facilitate well-being in body functions.
MARNYS® Graviolamar Complex and its ingredients provide the following properties:
- Soursop (graviola) is a fruit with high nutritional value and is rich in phenolic compounds and flavonoids. It is widely used in the traditional herbology of the American natives, and in India and Malaysia.
- Vitamin E contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA). Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin and its dietary sources are vegetable oils from corn, wheat germ, sunflower, soya bean, nuts, seeds, and green leafy vegetables (spinach and broccoli).
- L-glutathione is a compound naturally found in almost any plant and animal cells, and it functions within the oxidation-reduction balance in the human body.
- Broccoli is an extraordinary source of glycosides (glucosinolates and isothiocyanates), vitamins (A, C, E, K), polyphenols and minerals (especially selenium). The cultivation and consumption of broccoli dates back to the Roman Empire and is considered the vegetable with the highest nutritional value per weight unit, being used fresh, in juices or as a frozen product.
- The bark of Maritime Pine contains high concentrations of proanthocyanidins. The first use of pine bark extracts dates back to 1535, when the French explorer Jacques Cartier and his crew didn't suffer from scurvy (vitamin C deficiency) thanks to drinking a tea made from pine bark.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding, protein and glycogen metabolism, as well as to normal immune function and to reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
MARNYS® Graviolamar Complex is suitable for vegans.
MARNYS® Graviolamar Complex is a supplement for those who want extra antioxidant activity due to the dynamism of their routine or those individuals who need it because of the intensity of work.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule 1-2 times a day, preferably with meals.
Soursop (Annona muricata) extract powder, Pine Bark (Pinus pinaster) extract powder, Broccoli (Brassica oleracea) extract powder, reduced L-Glutathione, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) and magnesium stearate.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE||%NRV|
|Maritime Pine*||100 mg||•|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||100|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg||100|
|* 95% Proanthocyanidins|
%NRV (nutrient reference value)
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Soursop (Graviola): a wonderful fruit
Annona muricata, commonly known as soursop, graviola or guyabano, belongs to the family Annonaceae comprising approximately 130 genera and 2300 species. It is native to the warmer tropical areas of South and North America and currently is widely distributed throughout the tropical and subtropical parts of the world, including India, Malaysia and Nigeria.
Very good, thanks to this the daily chores of work and children are more bearable for me. I will buy it again, without hesitation.
[Translated from marnys.es]