Well-being for mature skin
Borage and Evening Primrose oil capsules with natural Vitamin E to boost your natural beauty
MARNYS® GLA Complex provides GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) content from two botanical sources and natural vitamin E, to bring well-being to your skin.
Borage and Evening Primrose oils (providing 20 and 10% GLA, respectively) in MARNYS® GLA Complex pearls have been extracted from Borago officinalis and Oenothera biennis seeds by cold-pressing, a mechanical procedure carried out at low temperatures, preserving therefore the beneficial properties of fatty acids and with no chemical additives.
The combination of the ingredients in MARNYS® GLA Complex has got the following properties:
- Evening primrose seeds contain high levels of Omega-6 essential fatty acids (GLA), and Evening primrose oil contributes to maintenance of normal skin (EFSA ON HOLD 1550).
- The Borage seeds (Borago officinalis) are one of the richest vegetable sources of Omega-6 gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), reaching up to 40%. Borage Oil counts on anti-inflammatory properties due to the presence of Omega 6 (EFSA ON HOLD 2617).
- Natural vitamin E contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
MARNYS® GLA Complex is an ideal supplement for people who seek botanical sources of Omega-6 fatty acids with a high content, individuals who want to maintain normal skin and those who want to manage inflammatory states, as well as to obtain antioxidant protection.
MARNYS® GLA Complex formulates oils in capsules for better preservation and dosage.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1-3 capsules a day before meals.
Evening Primrose oil, Borage oil and Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol).
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE||%NRV|
|Evening Primrose Oil||250 mg||•|
|Borage Oil**||250 mg||•|
|Natural Vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol)||10 mg||83|
|* Oil obtained from the seeds of Oenothera biennis by cold pressure.|
** Oil obtained from the seeds of Borago officinalis by cold pressure.
%VRN (reference value of nutrients)
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What is GLA?
GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) is produced in the body from the metabolism of linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid belonging to the Omega-6 series. Its production is very slow and is further restricted during nutritional deficiencies of vitamins, minerals and also during health conditions accompanied by inflammation (high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.), what leads to an insufficient GLA content in the body.