Ginseng with Lecithin 1000 mg
For balancing the intense mental and physical activity
It contains Korean Ginseng root extract and Soya Lecithin
MARNYS® Ginseng 1000 mg contains Korean Ginseng and Soya Lecithin that favour physical and mental balance, especially under situations with high mental activity and sports practice.
Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng) is one of the most farmed ingredients in traditional Chinese herbology and one of the most popularly used adaptogens worldwide. Ginsenosides are responsible for most of the properties of ginseng and are mainly found in its roots. There are over 30 types, being the so-called Rg1 one of the most important.
The Korean Ginseng in MARNYS® Ginseng 1000 has got European Pharmacopoeia quality, a minimum saponin content of 36% (expressed as ginsenoside Rg1) and a minimum ginsenoside content of 20% (Rg1, Re, Rf, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd).
MARNYS® Ginseng 1000 and its ingredients have got the following properties:
- Korean Ginseng and its ginsenoside content contribute to mental performance in terms of concentration, coordination and alertness (EFSA ON HOLD 2809, 2671, 3673, 3668, 3870, 3676), as well as to promoting vitality by fighting tiredness and fatigue (EFSA ON HOLD 2808, 2672, 2671, 3674, 3675). Furthermore, the monographs about herbal substances by EMA and German Commission E recognise its utility to invigorate the body in mental and physical terms.
- Korean Ginseng contributes to normal maintenance of glucose and insulin metabolism (EFSA ON HOLD 3669).
- Soya lecithin comes from Soya bean (Glycine max), which belongs to the family Fabaceae, and contains high concentrations of plant protein. Soya lecithin is a complex blend of phospholipids and triglycerides, being phosphatidylcholine and phosphoinositol the most important phospholipids found both in the bile ducts and in the cell membranes of the nervous system.
MARNYS® Ginseng 1000 and its Korean ginseng and soya lecithin content are ideal for young adults who want to supplement their diet due to their daily or extraordinary activities, sport practice, academic work...
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL PERFORMANCE
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule a day before breakfast.
Each capsule contains 200mg of Panax ginseng concentrate (equal to 1000mg of Ginseng root) and 30mg of high purity soya lecithin, soya oil and beeswax.
Capsule shell composition: gelatin, glycerin, colours (red iron oxide and titanium dioxide) and water.
ALLERGENS: Contains soya bean
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE|
|Ginseng Concentrate* (Panax Ginseng)||200 mg|
|Soy Lecithin**||30 mg|
|* Equivalent to 1000 mg of Panax Ginseng root|
** In a base of oil and soybean lecithin.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
The lifestyle of young adults requires harmony between mental and physical activities, and there are different areas that need special attention during this period:
- Cardiovascular health in early adulthood and its maintenance until middle age is associated with improved psychomotor speed, executive function and verbal memory; it is important, therefore, to encourage young adults to achieve and maintain these levels, so that more adults reach middle age with low risk of cognitive impairment and dementia.
- Sleep deprivation and restriction negatively affect cognition in young adults. The quality and quantity of sleep affects daytime cognitive function in terms of reduced working memory, executive functions, and inhibition and controlled memory processes.
- Physical exercise and the practice of many sports take place in a dynamic and constantly changing environment. Athletes must make optimal decisions as quickly as possible under conditions of physiological stress that unbalance metabolic processes at the brain, cardiovascular and muscle levels. Thus, cognitive function is an important element for performance and high level cognitive skills are required during sport.