Ginsemar Korean Ginseng
Revitalise body and mind
This product contains Korean Ginseng root extract (Panax ginseng) standardised in ginsenosides
MARNYS® Ginsemar contains Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) that favours mental performance and vitality in case of physical and mental stress.
The ginseng in MARNYS® Ginsemar guarantees a minimum ginsenoside content of 10% (ginsenoside Rg1), extracted from Korean Ginseng roots according to European Pharmacopoeia parameters.
The formula of MARNYS® Ginsemar contains Korean Ginseng Panax ginseng, a raw material that provides the following benefits:
- Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng) favours the energy process for mental and physical activities, reducing fatigue.
- Contributes to maintenance of normal immune function, facilitating body well-being.
The Korean ginseng in MARNYS® Ginsemar facilitates performance thanks to:
- Its ginsenoside content that contributes to mental performance in terms of concentration, coordination and alertness (EFSA ON HOLD 2809, 2671, 3673, 3668, 3870, 3676).
- Ginseng additionally promotes vitality by fighting tiredness and fatigue (EFSA ON HOLD 2808, 2672, 2671, 3674, 3675).
- It also favours normal maintenance of blood glucose, contributing to neural and cardiovascular functions (EFSA ON HOLD 3669).
- The monographs on herbal substances by EMA and German Commission E recognise the usefulness of Panax Ginseng in invigorating the body mentally and physically.
MARNYS® Ginsemar is an excellent supplement for active people who want to contribute to their physical and mental performance under situations of work stress and also for individuals who want to facilitate their performance due to sports practice.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule, once or twice a day, preferably before main meals. The maximum daily dose is 1g, equivalent to 2 capsules.
Korean Ginseng root powder concentrate (Panax ginseng), 500mg / capsule.
Vegetable capsule composition: hypromellose.
It is advisable not to take this product during pregnancy and lactation due to its phytoestrogenic action.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
The Age of Stress
Factors such as environmental pollution, lack of rest time, fast food, sedentary habits and increased mental and physical fatigue lead to a situation of low quality of life. The time we are living in is known as the 'Age of Stress', what affects physical and mental performance and leads to a reduction in physical well-being.
The control and suppression of stress has been, therefore, a very important issue related to quality of life. To manage these disturbances, following a balanced diet and using food supplements have got positive effects on mental and physical status.
The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH; www.nccih.nih.gov), one of the U.S. National Institutes for Health, is supporting research studies to better understand the properties of Korean ginseng, including its pharmacology, its potential for various conditions of the nervous system, for increasing the well-being feeling and stamina, favouring mental and physical performance, and for glucose metabolism.
Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) has been traditionally used in Eastern herbology, particularly in Korea, China and Japan, to revitalise body and mind in terms of physical strength and vigour. Mainly found in its roots, the active constituents of Korean Ginseng are ginsenosides and the so-called Rg1 is one of the most important.