Extra vitality and care
With Ginseng, Royal Jelly and Vitamin C for tiredness and fatigue. Convenient drinkable vials.
MARNYS® Ginjal 2000 contains 1000mg of Korean ginseng, guaranteeing a minimum content of 36% (expressed as Rg1 ginsenoside) and 20% ginsenoside content (Rg1, Re, Rf, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd), extracted from ginseng roots, and 1000mg of Pure Royal Jelly with a minimum 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA) content of 1.4% that facilitate body vitality.
MARNYS® Ginjal 2000 contains a unique combination of ingredients that provide the following properties:
- Korean ginseng, Panax ginseng, and its ginsenosides promote vitality by fighting fatigue and tiredness, and contribute to natural defences and proper function of the immune system (EFSA ON HOLD 2808, 2672, 2670, 2671, 3672, 3674, 3675, 3930).
- The herbal substance monographs by EMA and the German Commission E recognise the usefulness of Panax ginseng to invigorate the body in mental and physical terms.
- Korean Ginseng helps maintain satisfactory sexual intercourse (EFSA ON HOLD 2676,3677).
- Royal Jelly, the food of the queen bee, and is characterised by its ratio of unsaturated fatty acids involved in energy-yielding metabolism, especially 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA).
- Vitamin C contributes to reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to normal immune function and increases iron absorption (EFSA). The source of vitamin C in MARNYS® Ginjal 2000 is L-ascorbic acid.
MARNYS® Ginjal 2000 is an excellent supplement for people who want to improve their physical and mental condition in extraordinary situations, and also for those who want to contribute to maintaining their physical capacity alongside good immune function.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial a day before breakfast. Shake well before use.
Deionized water, fructose, royal jelly (1000mg), Ginseng root (Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer) extract powder, aniseed essence, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), preservatives (potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate) and acidity regulator (citric acid).
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT||%NRV|
|Royal Jelly||1000 mg||•|
|Ginseng Concentrate (Panax Ginseng)*||335 mg||•|
|Vitamin C||15 mg||19|
|*Equivalent to 1000 mg of Panax Ginseng root|
%NRV(reference value of nutrients)
Start out with small doses to determine tolerance. Do not use if allergic to bee by products. Do not take ginseng during pregnancy or nursing periods.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
Álvaro Egea –
[Translated from marnys.es]
What are the main advantages of Ginjal 2000?
[Translated from marnys.es]
What is the Main advantage of ginjal 2000
Hi Toyub, if you want to know more about Ginseng, the main ingredient of Ginjal 2000, please, visit our article about ginseng and its properties.