Forline CLA liquid
Conjugated linoleic acid and L-carnitine, a perfect duo
Conjugated Linoleic Acid in liquid format for a complete supply of vitamins and minerals
MARNYS® Forline CLA contains 1500mg of 80% Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) of vegetal origin (Carthamus tinctorius), which belongs to the Omega-6 category.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Forline CLA liquid provide the following properties:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal production of collagen for the normal function of skin, bones, cartilage and blood vessels (EFSA).
- Vitamins B2, B3 and B7 (riboflavin, nicotinamide, biotin) contribute to normal maintenance of skin and mucous membranes (EFSA).
- Vitamin D contributes to normal maintenance of bones and muscle function (EFSA).
- L-carnitine is a molecule naturally found and highly concentrated in muscles (greater than 95% of total carnitine). Within the muscles, L-carnitine plays a fundamental role in the metabolism of fatty acids.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to normal production and metabolism of vitamin D (EFSA).
- Marine collagen, which provides natural protein content for the structure and texture of skin, hair and nails.
- Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism (EFSA).
- Chromium contributes to normal metabolism of macronutrients, such as carbohydrates, fatty acids and proteins (EFSA).
- Vitamins B1, B6 and B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism, and B6 and B12 to reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- Vitamin E contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
The ingredients in MARNYS® Forline CLA are ideal for those who want to take care of their weight, skin and muscle mass.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 10-20ml a day, before meals and diluted in a glass of water. Shake before use.
Deionized water, conjugated linoleic acid (CLA 80%), fructose, marine collagen, L-carnitine, fructooligosaccharides, tutti frutti flavour, vitamin C, preservative (potassium sorbate), niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, chromium(III) sulphate, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin A, folic acid, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
ALLERGEN: contains fish-based ingredients.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER 10 ml||%NRV|
|Conjugated linoleic acid||1500 mg||•|
|Marine Collagen||300 mg||•|
|Vitamin C||15 mg||19|
|Vitamin E||2,5 mg||21|
|Pantothenic acid||1,5 mg||25|
|Vitamin B6||0,5 mg||36|
|Vitamin A||200 μg||25|
|Folic Acid||50 μg||25|
|Vitamin D||1,25 μg||25|
|Vitamin B12||0,25 μg||10|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What is CLA?
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is an essential Omega-6 fatty acid found in significant amounts in most vegetable oils like corn oil, soya bean oil or sunflower oil, as well as in milk and meat from ruminant animals. It participates in the metabolic processes of fatty acids, especially in muscles.
CLA has gained much attention in recent years thanks to its interesting biological properties.
L-carnitine, food for your muscles
L-carnitine is considered one of the most widely used nutritional ingredients for both athletes and weight control programmes.
L-carnitine is a very small molecule, soluble in water and is naturally found and highly concentrated in muscles (greater than 95% of total carnitine). Within the muscles, L-carnitine plays a fundamental role in the metabolism of fatty acids, as well as in the performance of muscle contractility.