Foot Repair Cream
Repair and care for chapped heels
Intensive moisturising, quickly absorbing cream for intensely dry, rough areas of feet and heels
MARNYS® Dermpure Foot Repair Cream moisturises and repairs intensely dry, chapped and rough areas of feet and heels, smoothing calluses and rough areas.
The synergistic combination of Raspberry extract, Shea butter, and Spearmint, Mountain Pine, Sunflower, Coconut and Castor oils, Beeswax and Salicylic acid makes MARNYS® Dermpure Foot Repair Cream benefit your feet because it:
- Acts with repairing and regenerating properties, exerting relaxing, moisturising, smoothing and purifying effects that favour the elasticity of the skin of feet and heels.
- Repairing effect of the skin demonstrated, eliminating roughness and calluses.
- Maintains the skin barrier by deeply regenerating the skin of feet: moisturises, smooths and provides full comfort to your feet.
- Is quickly absorbed without leaving a greasy feeling.
In addition, its composition is certified with the COSMOS ORGANIC signature, 100% organic and natural product, ensuring that 78.48% comes from organic farming.
Shea butter in its composition comes from Fair Trade.
MARNYS® Dermpure Foot Repair Cream is especially recommended for people whose daily activity involves exposing their feet to pressure or environmental aggressions. It is also perfect after pedicure, foot massage or daily care. Recommendation: apply it after MARNYS® Dermpure Warming Effect Cream.
- Agero, A. L. et al. A randomized double-blind controlled trial comparing extra virgin coconut oil with mineral oil as a moisturizer for mild to moderate xerosis. Dermatitis. 2004
- Bashir, S. J. et al. Cutaneous bioassay of salicylic acid as a keratolytic. Int J Pharm. 2005
- Buřičová, L. et al. Antioxidant Capacity and Antioxidants of Strawberry, Blackberry, and Raspberry Leaves. Czech J. Food Sci. 2011
- Verma, N. et al. Anti-inflammatory effects of shea butter through inhibition of iNOS, COX-2, and cytokines via the Nf-κB pathway in LPS-activated J774 macrophage cells. J Complement Integr Med. 2012
- Maranz, S. et al. Phenolic constituents of shea (Vitellaria paradoxa) kernels. J Agric Food Chem. 2003
- Jena, J. et al. Ricinus communis linn: A phytopharmacological review. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2012
- Duncan, F. J. et al. Topical Treatment with Black Raspberry Extract Reduces Cutaneous UVB-Induced Carcinogenesis and Inflammation. Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2013
- Kim, S. et al. Enhanced barrier functions and anti-inflammatory effect of cultured coconut extract on human skin. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2017
- Cooke, A. et al. Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil or no Oil for Baby Dry Skin or Massage: A Pilot, Assessor-blinded, Randomized Controlled Trial (the Oil in Baby SkincaRE [OBSeRvE] Study). Acta Derm Venereol. 2016
- Yousuf, P. et al. Analgesic, Anti-Inflammatory and Antipyretic Effect of Mentha spicata (Spearmint). British Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2013
- Lin, T. K. et al. Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils. Int J Mol Sci. 2017
- Huang, Z. R. et al. Biological and pharmacological activities of squalene and related compounds: potential uses in cosmetic dermatology. Molecules. 2009
- Hon, K. L. et al. Patient acceptability, efficacy, and skin biophysiology of a cream and cleanser containing lipid complex with shea butter extract versus a ceramide product for eczema. Hong Kong Med J. 2015
CALLUSES AND ROUGH AREAS
SUNFLOWER OIL + SALICYLIC ACID
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Apply 1 to 2 times a day on clean, dry skin of feet with a gentle massage until completely absorbed. Avoid contact with eyes.
*Raspberry water, *Sunflower oil, *Coconut oil, *Shea butter, *Cera Alba, *Castor oil, salicylic acid, mountain pine oil, *Spearmint oil, tocopherol, beta-sitosterol, squalene.
*Ingredients form organic farming.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FOOT REPAIR CREAM
This repairing foot cream has a characteristic fresh scent linked to its natural ingredients.
Yes, this cream acts as a skin repairer and regenerator.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should contact their doctor or health care professional.
No, this foot cream is not suitable for vegans and vegetarians.