Ferrobine Complex 250 ml
Complete your iron stores
The way to take iron with the best tasting syrup, high iron content and 27 fruits
MARNYS® Ferrobine Complex is specifically formulated with iron and 12 vitamins to complete your iron levels, an essential element for haemoglobin and cell oxygenation.
MARNYS® Ferrobine Complex contains Iron in the form of Ferrous Gluconate, which is the binding of a glucose derivative to Iron in an oxidised state (II), enabling easier absorption by the intestine. It also provides greater stability to Iron by preventing its decomposition inside the intestinal tube, causing much less gastric irritation than other commonly used inorganic ferrous salts, such as ferrous sulfate (Pérez 2006; Gyurcsik 2000).
MARNYS® Ferrobine Complex and its ingredients provide the following properties:
- Iron contributes to normal synthesis of red blood cells and haemoglobin, the oxygen transport within the body and to normal cognitive function in the development of children (EFSA).
- The Ferrous Gluconate in MARNYS® Ferrobine Complex provides 100% of the recommended dose of iron, once per day.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal formation of collagen in the skin, bones, joints, tendons, cartilage, blood vessels and teeth for their normal functions. It also contributes to normal function of the immune system, as well as to increasing the absorption of iron (EFSA). The source of vitamin C in MARNYS® Ferrobine Complex is L-ascorbic acid and the dietary sources it is obtained from are liver and kidneys, citric fruits such as strawberries, oranges, lemons, grapefruit, kiwi, and vegetables such as pepper, cabbage, radish, broccoli, raw parsley.
- Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism and maintenance of vision. It also participates in the cell differentiation process (EFSA).
- Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding and homocysteine metabolism, red blood cell synthesis and to reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- Niacin and Biotin contribute to normal maintenance of the skin and mucous membranes, and Biotin contributes to normal maintenance of hair (EFSA). Niacin (B3) is found in the following food: lean red meat, poultry and liver as animal sources, and legumes, grains, tea and coffee as vegetable sources.
- Riboflavin and thiamine contribute to normal function of the nervous system. Thiamine also contributes to normal heart function (EFSA).
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) increases folate levels in pregnant women, since low folate levels are a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the foetus (EFSA).
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
- Children 5 to 12 years of age: 5ml a day before breakfast.
- Teenagers and adults: 10ml a day before breakfast.
Shake before use.
Deionized water, fructose, lemon juice, apple juice, prune juice, fructooligosaccharides, iron gluconate, fruit concentrate, vegetables and cereals*, preservative (potassium sorbate), vitamin C, niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin A, folic acid, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and flavour.
*Red grape, tomato, raspberry, rosemary, cranberry, celery, wild blueberry, blackcurrant, carrot, strawberry, cherry, pineapple, apple, peach, apricot, lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit, barley, rye, wheat, broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts and spinach.
ALLERGENS: contains gluten and celery.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER 10 ml||%NRV|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||38|
|Iron (Gluconate)||14 mg||100|
|Vitamin E||5 mg||42|
|Pantothenic acid||3 mg||50|
|Vitamin B6||1 mg||71|
|Vitamin A||400 μg||50|
|Folic Acid||100 μg||50|
|Vitamin D||2,5 μg||50|
|Vitamin B12||0,5 μg||20|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Iron, an essential element for your Red Blood Cells
Iron is an essential element, as it is a constituent of a variety of enzymes involved in redox reactions and oxygen supply. Red blood cells have got the highest demand for iron among all cells, approximately more than half of the total body content. The human body contains 30 to 40mg of iron per kg of body weight. It is mainly found in haemoglobin (Hb), ferritin and other haeme proteins (for example myoglobin in muscles) and non-haeme proteins.
I bought this product in a pharmacy in Saudia Arabia on my trip there as I had run out of my iron tablets. This product is the best iron liquid product i’ve taken- it gave me energy. I am from England and i am trying to source this but i can’t find it anywhere here in the UK so am extremely disappointed. If anybody knows how to buy this in London please let me know
Thank you very much for your message. You can purchase the product through our website, we will send to you by express delivery.
Esther C –
It is a very good multivitamin and antioxidant product. It gives a lot of energy and vitality and is recommended for intense physical and mental activity. Great concentrate of a multitude of fruits and vegetables. I have been taking and recommending it for years. It improves skin, hair… health in general. It is very noticeable.
[Translated from marnys.es]