Exotique Tribulus Complex
Invigorate male sexual activity
A powerful combination of Tribulus, Korean Ginseng, and Ginkgo Biloba plant extracts alongside zinc, selenium and vitamin E.
MARNYS® Exotique Tribulus Complex is an exclusive combination of Tribulus, Ginseng, Ginkgo, selenium, zinc and vitamin E that promote sexual performance and fertility.
MARNYS® Exotique Tribulus Complex is an excellent supplement for men who want to contribute to their sexual performance, to normal maintenance of fertility and reproduction, to normal maintenance of testosterone levels, benefiting from the antioxidant effect.
MARNYS® Exotique Tribulus Complex contains an exclusive combination of ingredients:
- Zinc and Selenium contribute to normal fertility and reproduction, to maintenance of normal testosterone levels in blood, and to normal spermatogenesis, respectively (EFSA).
- Tribulus contributes to normal sexual function (EFSA ON HOLD 2831). Tribulus terrestris is an herbaceous, evergreen plant, native to the Mediterranean region. Its main bioactive constituents are saponins, especially protodioscine, and it has got a long history of use for the sexual area in traditional herbology.
- Ginseng contributes to physical performance, as well as to helping maintain satisfactory sexual intercourse (EFSA ON HOLD 2808,2672,2671,3674,2676,3677). Korean Ginseng is the root of an Asian evergreen plant, Panax ginseng, whose term derives from the Greek words 'panax', which means everything, and 'axos', which means cure. The main active ingredients of Ginseng are ginsenosides, and it has been used for more than 500 years in Asian cultures as a revitalising tonic.
- Ginkgo biloba contributes to maintenance of normal blood circulation (EFSA ON HOLD 4304,2261). Ginkgo biloba is a plant native to China where it has been used in traditional herbology for cardiovascular well-being.
- The natural vitamin E in MARNYS® Exotique Tribulus Complex contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
The vegetable ingredients in MARNYS® Exotique Tribulus Complex are standardised and valued in the main active ingredients: Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) 140mg of saponins and 70mg of protodioscin from fruit concentrate, Korean Ginseng equivalent to 150mg of root and a minimum ginsenoside content of 10%, and Ginkgo biloba leaf concentrate that guarantees a minimum flavonol glycosides content of 24% and terpenolactone content of 6%.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule a day, preferably with the main meal or as recommended by your specialist.
Sunflower oil, tribulus fruit (Tribulus terrestris) powdered extract, partially hydrogenated soya bean oil, ginkgo leaf (Ginkgo biloba) powdered extract, ginseng root (Panax ginseng) powdered extract, vitamin E, zinc oxide, beeswax, soya lecithin and sodium selenite.
Capsule shell composition: gelatin, glycerin, colours (black iron oxide and titanium dioxide) and water.
ALLERGEN: contains soy-derived ingredients
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE||%NRV|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||100|
|* Equivalent to 140 mg saponins and 70 mg protodioscin.** Extract standardised to a minimum content of 24% flavonol glycosides and 6% terpenolactones.*** Equivalent to 150 mg Ginseng.%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
This product should not be consumed by pregnant or nursing women, or children.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.