Exotique Plus 30 capsules
Tonic action for energy and endurance
The natural alternative for an optimal physical performance especially at a time of intense activities
MARNYS® Exotique Plus contains Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus), Guarana, Taurine, Royal Jelly, Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng), Creatine and L-Arginine, a unique blend of natural ingredients especially formulated to give an energy boost in certain moments of intense activity.
Correct nutrition is of vital importance for improving performance in situations requiring it, including work, stress or sports. MARNYS® Exotique Plus supplements the diet, supporting the balance of the body in the production and use of energy thanks to the synergistic combination of its ingredients that help us fight body and mental fatigue and tiredness.
MARNYS® Exotique Plus and the properties of its ingredients favour a positive dual action, physically + mentally, in situations of extra effort because:
- Guarana and Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) invigorate the body, contributing to physical performance and reducing the sensation of fatigue and tiredness (EFSA ON HOLD 3372, 2707, 3754 ; EMA).
- The Royal Jelly in MARNYS® Exotique Plus is pure and freeze-dried, and has been scientifically tested under strict quality control in our own laboratory, and does not contain any GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms). Royal Jelly is the only food of the queen bee and is characterised by the amount of unsaturated fatty acids involved in energy-yielding metabolism.
- Creatine is an organic nitrogenous acid found, to a greater extent, in muscles and nerve cells of the body. It is naturally produced in the liver, pancreas and kidneys from amino acids such as arginine, glycine and methionine, and is obtained with the intake of meat and fish. Creatine increases physical performance during short-term, high intensity exercise bouts* (EFSA).
- Korean Ginseng and its ginsenoside content contributes to mental performance in terms of concentration, coordination and alertness (EFSA ON HOLD 2809, 2671, 3673, 3668, 3870, 3676), as well as to the maintenance of the normal function of the immune system (EFSA ON HOLD 2670, 3672, 3930, 3672).
- Taurine is an amino acid which can be obtained through dietary sources (like poultry, beef, pork, or seafood) or produced in the body by means of the amino acids methionine and cysteine. It's synthesised in the liver and is highly concentrated in muscles, the retina and in the cells of the immune system.
- L-Arginine is an amino acid that plays an important role in some metabolic pathways, such as that of nitric oxide, and is necessary to make creatine. Dietary sources of arginine are fish, seafood, beef liver, peas, lentils, and others.
MARNYS® Exotique is an ideal supplement for adults who want to contribute to keeping their body and mind vigour, for people who want to enhance physical performance when doing sport, and those who want to fight stress and fatigue.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL PERFORMANCE
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
2 capsules a day, preferably before meals.
Per capsule: Eleutherococcus root powder concentrate (Eleutherococcus senticosus), guarana seed powder concentrate (Paullinia cupana), taurine, freeze-dried royal jelly, ginseng root powder concentrate (Panax ginseng), creatine and L-arginine
Plant capsule composition: Hypromellose and colorant (red iron oxide).
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE|
|Eleutherococcus (Eleutherococcus senticosus)||100 mg|
|Guaraná (Paullinia cupana)||100 mg|
|Freeze-dried royal jelly||85 mg|
|Ginseng** (Panax Ginseng)||75 mg|
|* Equivalent to 250 mg of pure Royal Jelly.|
** Standardized at a minimum of 10% Ginsenosides.
Contains caffeine (26mg/2 capsules). Not recommended for children or during pregnancy. Azorrubine may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.