Electrolyte balance and mineral recovery
The product that combines the appealing Coconut Water with minerals for electrolyte balance. Hydrate and ensure performance!
MARNYS SPORTS® Electrolyte ReCOCOvery and its unique combination of Coconut Water and minerals help with water absorption, water replenishment and favour electrolyte balance, contributing to our physical performance.
The mineral content in Electrolyte ReCOCOvery is at 100% of the recommended daily dose.
It is ideal for pre, during and post workout, it has got a natural coconut and pineapple flavour, and is gluten-free and suitable for lacto-vegetarians.
MAIN INGREDIENTS AND PROPERTIES
MARNYS SPORTS® Electrolyte ReCOCOvery and its ingredients provide the following properties:
- The carbohydrates in the formulation of Electrolyte ReCOCOvery reach 6.6g which, along with the electrolyte solution (minerals), contribute to maintaining performance during endurance exercise, as well as to increasing water absorption during sports practice (EFSA).
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance and to reduction of tiredness and fatigue, as well as to normal production of proteins and to muscle function (EFSA).
- Potassium is a key mineral for the body's water and pH balance. Potassium contributes to normal function of the nervous system and muscles, as well as to maintenance of blood pressure under normal levels (EFSA).
- Sodium is an essential nutrient for the normal function of the body as it is involved in nerve conduction, muscle contraction, osmotic balance of the body and uptake of other nutrients.
- Chloride is the third most important electrolyte in the body after sodium and potassium (with which it commonly forms ionic salts). Chloride represents about 0.15% of our weight and is an important component of stomach and pancreatic juices and cerebrospinal fluid. Chloride contributes to normal digestion for the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach (EFSA).
- The Phosphorus contained in Electrolyte ReCOCOvery is in the form of Bicalcium Phosphate. Its Phosphorus content contributes to normal function of cell membranes, and Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission (EFSA).
- Calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to normal function of the digestive enzymes. It also contributes to normal function of muscles and neurotransmission, being necessary for the normal maintenance of bones (EFSA).
- Coconut Water helps to continuously hydrate the individual, even without physical activity. Coconut Water is characterised by a content rich in electrolytes like potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, as well as carbohydrates, B vitamins and vitamin C.
ELECTROLYTE BALANCE AND FULL MINERAL RECOVERY
SUITABLE FOR LACTO-VEGETARIANS
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Dissolve 1+½ level small scoop (18g) in 750ml of water and take during and/or right after physical exercise. As an hydrating beverage, take it along the day, even on days without physical activity.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Fatigue caused by a prolonged sports event is due to both dehydration and the exhaustion of the available substrate. Physical performance reduces when an individual is dehydrated by 2% of his/her weight. Those losses beyond 5% of body weight may reduce working capacity by about 30%.
|MINERALS:||Per serving (18 g):||%NRV|
*%NRV (nutrient reference value)
*It provides at least 100% of nutrient reference value for potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and chloride. It also provides sodium.
|NUTRITIONAL FACTS:||Per serving (18 g):|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||111 / 27|
|Fat, of which||0 g|
|Carbohydrate, of which||6.6 g|
INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, powdered coconut water, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), sodium chloride, magnesium oxide, thickeners (xanthan gum), sweeteners (steviol glycosides and sucralose) and natural flavours (coconut and pineapple).
SWEETENED WITH STEVIOL GLYCOSIDES
Natural pineapple flavour
No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.