Sugar-free sweet taste
Table-top liquid sweetener from Saccharin and Cyclamate for food use. Suitable for diabetics.
MARNYS® Dulzesin is a combined sweetener, ideal for low-calorie or special diets as it provides no energy with a pleasant sweet taste.
MARNYS® Dulzesin is made with Saccharin and Sodium Cyclamate, ingredients that provide:
- A sweetening power 300 times higher than sugar, so just few drops are necessary to sweeten.
- The combination of Saccharin + Cyclamate is sensorially sweet and provides good taste with characteristics similar to sucralose.
- The liquid format enables quick and uniform spreading in liquid and solid substances, sweetening them as desired.
- Perfect for baking as it withstands high temperatures.
MARNYS® Dulzesin is ideal for people concerned about the calorie intake, those who want to replace sugar with special diets, and for diabetic individuals.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Add 4-5 drops to your taste.
Water, vegetable glycerin, sodium cyclamate, sodium saccharin, preservative (potassium sorbate), acidity corrector (citric acid).
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Store in a cool, dry place.
TO KNOW MORE
What is a sweetener and what are its benefits?
Sugar is an inseparable part of the food we eat. But it is clear that taking too much sugar isn’t good for our body, as it affects everything from our teeth to our waist. There is evidence confirming that excess sugar in the diet can play an important role in certain degenerative diseases. Artificial sweeteners or artificially sweetened products continue therefore to attract consumers.
Sugar substitutes (sweeteners) are food additives that replicate the effect of sugar on taste, but generally without food energy, that is, without calories. Two examples of sweeteners are saccharin and cyclamate.
- Saccharin was discovered over a century ago and has been used as a non-caloric sweetener in foods and drinks for over 100 years. It’s used in a wide range of foodstuffs and drinks, including table-top sweeteners, desserts, yoghurt, ice cream, baked goods, jams, marmalades, soft drinks, candies, mustard and sauces. Saccharin passes through the human body intact without providing food energy; thus, its calorie content equals zero.
- Sodium cyclamate has got the lowest sweetening power among intense sweeteners (30 to 50 times sweeter than sugar), is stable under hot and cold temperatures, counts on a good shelf life and high solubility in water. It’s used in a number of food products, for example in water-based flavoured drinks, milk-based drinks, and milk or fruit juice derivatives.