For a fit shape with the power of algae
Fucus, Laminaria, Garcinia and Chromium, which synergically help your metabolism
MARNYS® Drenacel Phytomarine and its combination of algae, Garcinia and Chromium supplement healthy weight control diets due to their properties on metabolism.
The composition of MARNYS® Drenacel Phytomarine makes it the ideal supplement for those who want to supplement a weight control programme, with an effect on satiety and energy-yielding metabolism and favouring gastrointestinal well-being.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Drenacel Phytomarine provide the following properties:
- Garcinia is recognised as a useful supplement for weight control due to its properties on fat metabolism and the feeling of hunger (EFSA ON HOLD; Italian Ministry's list on botanical functional properties).
- The fruit Garcinia cambodia in MARNYS® Drenacel Phytomarine is found as an extract powder (providing 180mg of hydroxycitric acid). Garcinia is a shrub native to India whose pumpkin-shaped fruit contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA) as its main bioactive agent, which has got properties on energy-yielding metabolism.
- The seaweed Laminaria is beneficial for the function of the digestive system (EFSA ON HOLD 1348; Italian Ministry's list on botanical functional properties). The Laminaria algae in MARNYS® Drenacel Phytomarine is a 5:1 powder extract.
- The seaweed Fucus vesiculosus helps as a supplement for weight control, the sensation of satiety and for gastrointestinal comfort (EFSA ON HOLD 3708,2260,2768). It is also included in the Italian Ministry's list on botanical functional properties due to its usefulness in energy-yielding metabolism and weight control. Fucus algae are part of MARNYS® Drenacel Phytomarine formula in a 4:1 powder extract.
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations (EFSA).
- The combination of Fucus and Laminaria seaweed provides 150μg of Iodine, which is within the adequate daily intake recommended by EFSA, 2014.
It's presented in a convenient vial format and is suitable for vegans.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial a day before breakfast. Shake before use.
Deionized water, Garcinia cambogia (Garcinia gummi-gutta) fruit extract powder, laminaria (Saccharina japonica) extract powder, fucus (Fucus vesiculosus) extract powder, chromium picolinate, acidity regulator (citric acid), preservative (potassium sorbate), sweetener (sucralose), flavour.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT||%NRV|
|Garcinia cambogia (powder concentrate)a||300 mg||•|
|Fucus vesiculosus (powder concentrate)b||3,15 mg||•|
|Laminaria japonica (powder concentrate)c||31 mg||•|
|aMinimum contribution of 180 mg of hydroxycitric acid|
b,c Maximum contribution of 225 μg of iodine
%NRV (reference value of nutrients)
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Fucus and Laminaria algae
Fucus vesiculosus is a brown seaweed belonging to the family Fucaceae. It’s also called bladder wrack and has been widely used because of its gelling properties in the food, pharmaceutical and textile industries. Bladder wrack has got complex polysaccharides such as alginic acid, fucoidin and laminarin as its main active ingredients. These polysaccharides swell in contact with water, forming large colloidal gels. Fucus vesiculosus also contains proteins, vitamin C, folic acid, carotenoids, iodine, potassium, or iron, among others.