The blend for your optimal shape
Liquid combination of L-carnitine, Green Tea, Apple and Pineapple, Grapefruit and Papaya juices
MARNYS® Drenacel is a blend of powerful Pineapple, Apple, Papaya and Grapefruit juice concentrates combined with natural ingredients that are proven effective: L-carnitine, Apple Vinegar and Green Tea, and that facilitate an optimal shape.
MARNYS® Drenacel with synergistic ingredients that provide the following properties:
- MARNYS® Drenacel contains L-carnitine Tartrate that provides 66% L-carnitine certified by Drug Master File (DMF), which guarantees quality, safety, stability and purity of the raw material. L-carnitine is a molecule naturally found and highly concentrated in muscles (more than 95% of total carnitine), playing an essential role in the body's energy-yielding metabolism, specifically in the transfer of fatty acids within cells for their subsequent β-oxidation.
- Green Tea consists of leaves and shoots of the plant Camellia sinensis. In Japan it is known as the drink of happiness because it raises the spirits and invigorates the body. Green Tea contains several groups of polyphenols including flavonols (quercetin, kaempferol and rutin), caffeine, phenolic acids, or theanine, among others, which represents up to 40% of the dry leaf's weight, and has been used for thousands of years in traditional herbology because of its interesting healthy properties. Green tea in MARNYS® Drenacel guarantees a minimum polyphenol content of 40%, minimum catechin content of 20% and maximum caffeine content of 10%.
- MARNYS® Drenacel contains Apple juice and Pineapple juice, well-known due to their properties in digestive processes.
- Grapefruit is a citrus fruit native to Southeast Asia and Indo-Chinese regions, a good source of vitamin C in the diet. Other bioactive compounds of Grapefruit are flavonoids (naringin), limonoids and potassium.
- Carica papaya (family: Caricaceae) is the plant commonly known as Papaya, native of Central America. Papaya contains papain, β-carotenes (lycopene), vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3. It has got magnificent properties to facilitate the digestion of food difficult to assimilate due to its high content of the enzyme papain.
- Vinegar is a term composed of the French words 'vin aigre', which means "sour wine", and can be made from almost any fermentable carbohydrate source, including dates, sorghum, apple, grapes, etc. The apple vinegar in MARNYS® Drenacel is produced by fermenting sugars from apple juice. It is widely used in weight control diets.
The composition of MARNYS® Drenacel makes it the supplement of choice for those who want to incorporate a product with powerful juice concentrates and L-carnitine to their weight control diet.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Dilute 10ml in a 1 litre bottle of mineral water. Drink throughout the day for a period of 30 days continuously.
Deionized water, fructose, Apple juice concentrate, Pineapple juice concentrate, L-carnitine tartrate, Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) powdered extract, Papaya (Carica papaya) powdered extract, apple vinegar, Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) powdered extract and preservative (potassium sorbate).
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER 10 ml|
|Concentrated Apple Juice||1,0 g|
|Pineapple Juice Concentrate||1,0 g|
|Apple Vinegar||175 mg|
Standardized at a minimum of 40% in Polyphenols and 20% in Catechins
Standardized at a maximum of 10% in Caffeine
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Apples: the line of temptation
The Apple, Malus domestica, is the fruit of the apple tree, that belongs to the family Rosaceae, and is very appreciated as food. The origin of the apple tree is Western Asia and Eastern Europe, being native to the Caucasus from the north of Iran, from the Caspian Sea to the Black Sea. There are over 6000 varieties of apples.
In ancient Greece, the Apple was dedicated to Aphrodite and an Apple was thrown to someone to symbolically declare love. If it was caught, such love was symbolically accepted.
A medium raw Apple, with peel, provides approximately 95kcal, 19g of total sugars, 4g of dietary fibre and 195mg of potassium. This is virtually free of total fat, saturated fatty acids or sodium, and doesn’t contain cholesterol.