Synergy that contributes to an optimal silhouette
Apple Vinegar, Red Tea, Bitter orange and Chromium in vegetable capsules
MARNYS® Dieterm combines the interesting benefits of Red Tea, Apple Vinegar, Bitter Orange (Citrus Aurantium) and Chromium to supplement the control of your silhouette.
MARNYS® Dieterm is a supplement indicated for those who, within a weight control programme, want to monitor their energy-yielding metabolism and digestive processes.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Dieterm have got the following properties:
- Apple vinegar is widely used as a supplement in weight control diets. Vinegar can be made from nearly any fermentable carbohydrate source, including dates, sorghum, apple, grapes, etc. Acetic acid, the volatile organic acid that identifies the product as vinegar, approximately comprises 3 to 9% of vinegar content. The Apple vinegar in MARNYS® Dieterm is made by fermenting sugars from apple juice.
- Red Tea or pu-erh tea differs from Green Tea (unfermented) because it is a partially fermented tea, what gives it a special fragrance and flavour. Red Tea contains high levels of gallic acid, polycatechins, especially epigallocatechin-3-galate. MARNYS® Dieterm guarantees a minimum polyphenol content of 25% and a maximum caffeine content of 10% in the read tea powdered extract (ratio 10:1). Tea is known in Japan as the drink of happiness because it lifts the spirit and invigorates the body.
- The peel of Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium) contains a great number of volatile substances, such as phenols and terpenes, being synephrine one of its most important active ingredients, which has got interesting properties. MARNYS® Dieterm has got Bitter Orange contentstandardised at 6% synephrine, which according to the Italian Ministry's list on botanical functional properties is useful in energy-yielding metabolism and digestive processes.
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to maintenance of normal blood glucose levels (EFSA). Chromium is an essential mineral not produced by the body and must be obtained through the diet. The best sources are brewer's yeast, meat, liver, eggs, wheat germ, green peppers, or apples among others.
Presented in vegetable capsules. Suitable for vegans.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule a day.
Apple vinegar, red tea (Pu Erh) powdered extract, bitter orange (Citrus aurantium) powdered extract and chromium(III) sulphate.
Vegetable capsule shell composition: hypromellose.
|Red Tea (Pu-Erh)
|Powder concentrate 10:1
|Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium)
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Carbohydrates and weight
The metabolism of carbohydrates, especially simple sugars, can lead to weight and body fat gain. When our body digests, it absorbs and metabolises carbohydrates. These are transformed into glucose which is transported by the bloodstream to tissues, such as skeletal and heart muscle, adipose tissue, liver and others; the transport into the cell to generate energy is facilitated by the hormone insulin.
This increase of insulin stimulates the utilisation of glucose in cells and, at the same time, favours the synthesis of triglycerides, which are stored later as fat in the adipose tissue. Subsequently, there is a drop in blood glucose and the feeling of hunger appears.
If we try to have an adequate supply of carbohydrates we will maintain our weight and body composition, since studies have shown that increased satiety, delayed feeling of hunger or decreased intake occur after eating food with low glycaemic index; compared to food with high glycaemic index.