Curactive Organic Maple and Palm Syrup 500 ml
An energy supplement for fasting
Contains Organic Maple Syrup, Organic Palm Syrup and TRAZAMIN®
MARNYS® Curactive is the perfect supplement for energy during periods of semi-fasting, as it contains Maple Syrup and Palm Syrup, and TRAZAMIN® (seawater concentrate).
MARNYS® Curactive maple syrup is a product of natural origin with organic ingredients. Organic Maple syrup (Grade C or 3) is harvested in Canadian forests, and Palm syrup from Organic palm trees in South Asia.
Suitable for vegans.
The composition of MARNYS® Curactive makes it a product of choice for those who want to supplement their semi-fasting diets, and for those individuals who want to supplement their daily energy intake.
MARNYS® Curactive and its ingredients provide the following useful properties when fasting:
- Maple and Palm syrups are used as natural sweeteners and contain a large amount of vitamins and amino acids. The combination of these two syrups provides an adequate balance of natural sugars, which are absorbed at different rates, and key minerals like potassium, magnesium, sodium and calcium.
- Maple contributes to normal protein, carbohydrate and lipid metabolism, and to normal function of gallbladder (EFSA ON HOLD 4340, 4339)
- MARNYS® Curactive uses grade 3 maple syrup with the highest quality.
- TRAZAMIN® in MARNYS® Curactive is a concentrate of minerals and elements in ionic form from seawater concentrate. The major electrolytes are Magnesium, Sodium and Iodine, minerals involved in electrolytic processes.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Add 12 tablespoons of MARNYS® Curactive to an empty 1.5L bottle, 12 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Fill bottle with mineral water and shake well. Drink 1-2 bottles daily.
Refrigerate after you open the container. Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and heat.
Organic Maple syrup* (94.9% p/p), Organic Palm syrup* (5% p/p) and TRAZAMIN® (0.1% p/p ).
*Ingredients of agricultural origin obtained in accordance with organic farming standards.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Maple Syrup and Palm Syrup
Maple trees belong to the family Sapindaceae whose palmatilobate leaves (palmate leaves with rounded lobes) are very characteristic and widely used for decoration, to make syrups and as construction wood. The composition of Maple syrup is sucrose (60-66%), glucose, fructose and other complex carbohydrates; minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, etc.; vitamins (riboflavin, niacin), amino acids (arginine, threonine), and a high phenol content. Maple syrup has got different grades based on colour and viscosity: 1, 2 and 3. Grade 3 is of better quality, darker and has got higher mineral content.
Palm is considered one of the oldest and main crops of the civilisations in Southeast Asia and North Africa. There are more than 2500 species in the world. Palm syrup contains carbohydrates, such as sucrose (<40%); vitamins, mainly B3, B12 and B1; minerals like potassium, calcium, and dietary fibre. The presence of carotenoids, such as lutein and β-carotene, and phenols (vanillic acid, quercetin, etc.) is noteworthy.