Supplementing the Good things of a healthy lifestyle
All B vitamins in a single format
MARNYS® Complex B is a complete vitamin supplement that helps meet your daily and extraordinary requirements. MARNYS® Complex B in soft gel capsules contains 10 vitamins: 9 water-soluble vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, C), and vitamin E, which is fat-soluble.
MARNYS® Complex B, a complete vitamin complex providing the following healthy properties (EFSA):
- Vitamin C contributes to normal formation of collagen for the normal function of bones, blood vessels, cartilage, tendons, skin and teeth, to normal immune function and increases iron uptake. The source of vitamin C in MARNYS® Complex B is ascorbic acid.
- Vitamins B3 (niacin) and B7 (biotin) contribute to normal maintenance of mucous membranes and the skin. Their sources are nicotinamide and D-biotin, respectively.
- Vitamin E contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage. The source of vitamin E in MARNYS® Complex B is DL-alpha-tocopheryl.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to normal mental performance, and to the production and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. Its source is calcium pantothenate.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) contributes to normal production of cysteine and to metabolism of homocysteine, to reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to regulation of hormonal activity. The source of vitamin B6 in MARNYS® Complex B is pyridoxine hydrochloride.
- Vitamins B2 (riboflavin) and B12 (cobalamin) contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to normal function of the nervous system and to normal maintenance of red blood cells; likewise, vitamin B2 contributes to normal maintenance of vision and to normal metabolism of iron. Their sources are riboflavin high flow and cyanocobalamin, respectively, both of fermentative origin.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) contributes to normal heart function. The source of vitamin B1 in MARNYS® Complex B is thiamine mononitrate.
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) increases folate levels in pregnant women, as a low level entails a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the foetus. Its source is folic acid.
MARNYS® Complex B is an excellent food supplement for adults who want to add vitamins to their daily diet, people who do sport, elderly people whose vitamin requirements may be high, and pregnant women.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule a day, preferably before main meal.
Sunflower oil, anhydroglucose, partially hydrogenated soya bean oil, vitamin C, soya lecithin, nicotinamide, vitamin E, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamine, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12.
Capsule shell composition: gelatin, glycerin, colours (red iron oxide and black iron oxide) and water.
ALLERGEN: contains soya bean
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE||%NRV|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75|
|Vitamin E||10 mg||83|
|Pantothenic acid||6 mg||100|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||142|
|Folic Acid||200 μg||100|
|Vitamin B12||1 μg||40|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
B for beneficial for your health
The B-complex vitamins can be considered separately as their chemical structures are significantly different from each other. However, the different B vitamins are generally present in the same foods and work together to maintain metabolism, the function of the immune and nervous systems, keeping therefore skin and mucous membranes healthy, and to stimulate, finally, cell division and growth, which is especially important in relation to red blood cells.