American cranberry concentrate in 2 formats: syrup and capsules. With vitamin C that contributes to normal function of the immune system.
13.30€ – 15.60€
MARNYS® Cistomar is a food supplement for urinary well-being presented in two formats: MARNYS® Cistomar liquid (36mg PACs/dose) and MARNYS® Cistomar capsules. The combined action of cranberry, fructooligosaccharides and vitamin C contributes to the well-being of the urinary tract.
MARNYS® Cistomar and the properties of its ingredients help the urinary tract when discomfort occurs because:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal function of the immune system, as well as to cell protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
- American cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) is a berry with acid and astringent flavour which comes from an evergreen bush that grows in America, from Canada to the south of Chile, being historically used by native peoples as food, to make juices, jelly and jams, and as phytotherapy. Proanthocyanidins (PAC) are flavonoids found in high concentrations in cranberries and whose property as a bacterial anti-adhesion agent is especially useful for the urinary tract. PACs in MARNYS® Cistomar are measured by means of BL-DMAC method, being the most recognised method for their assessment.
- Fructooligosaccharides (minimum inulin content: 90%) share properties with American cranberry.
MARNYS® Cistomar is useful for the well-being of the urinary tract in both adult women and men due to the properties of vitamin C, American cranberry and fructooligosaccharides.
MARNYS® Cistomar is recommended for:
- People who suffer from episodes in the urinary tract that quickly and intensely occur. In these cases MARNYS® Cistomar liquid is advisable.
- Individuals who suffer from other episodes in the urinary tract, MARNYS® Cistomar capsules is of choice.
MARNYS® Cistomar is suitable for vegans.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
10ml a day before the main meal, diluted in a glass of water, for at least 30 days. Shake well before use. Once opened, store in the fridge.
2 capsules a day before the main meal, for at least 30 days.
Deionized water, cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) juice concentrate, fructooligosaccharides, vitamin C and preservative (potassium sorbate).
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) concentrate powder, fructooligosaccharides, vitamin C and microcrystalline cellulose. Vegetable capsule composition: hypromellose.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||SYRUP for 10 ML||CAPSULES per 2 capsules||%NRV|
|Cranberry Concentrate (Vaccinum macrocarpon)||7200 mg||500 mg||•|
|Fructooligosaccharides||155 mg||155 mg||•|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||30 mg||38|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
30 vegetable capsules
Excessive consumption may cause intestinal discomfort. Avoid consumption of this product along with medicines and other food supplements based on dietary fibre.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What to take for urinary discomfort in summer?
Summer is coming and we are looking forward to sunbathing and plunging into the pool or the sea, but we must take some precautions not to suffer discomfort in the urinary tract. One recommended option is to supplement your healthy diet with cranberry-based dietary supplements.
Did you know that one out of two women suffers from urinary discomfort at least once in her life, and that the most frequent ones are in summer?
What are PACs and the BL-DMAC method?
American cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpon) have got a high concentration of the flavonoids called proanthocyanidins (PACs). Scientific literature shows that PACs have got bacterial anti-adhesion effect, what is useful for the urinary tract especially for the bladder.
According to studies published in prestigious scientific journals, the concentration of PACs in American cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpon), necessary because of its bacterial anti-adhesion effect, should be 36mg PACs analysed according to the BL-DMAC method. The PACs in MARNYS® Cistomar are measured in accordance with this BL-DMAC method.
When choosing a food supplement for urinary well-being, pay close attention: a high concentration of PACs without the assessment method being indicated does not entail greater effectiveness. There are several analytical methods to determine PACs (UV, HPLC, BL-DMAC) and the expression of results varies greatly between one another, overestimating with some of them up to five times the level of PACs.