Chitosan, support your body shape
Chitosan and Vitamin C in capsules
14.00€ – 22.10€
MARNYS® Chitomar is made with Chitosan, a fibre derived from crustacean shells.
MARNYS® Chitomar contains Chitosan, a dietary fiber of marine origin:
- Chitosan has got the property of dissolving fats, and contributes to the maintenance of normal blood LDL-cholesterol concentrations (EFSA).
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to reduction of tiredness and fatigue, as well as to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
MARNYS® Chitomar is a food supplement for those who want to promote the control of lipids in blood and to monitor the body shape.
Chitosan is a natural polysaccharide derived from the partial deacetylation of chitin (from crustaceans), enabling solubility even in acid-aqueous solutions (such as the intestinal environment). Chitosan in MARNYS® Chitomar formula counts on 90% deacetylation, what gives it high solubility in acid-aqueous solutions and facilitates absorption within the gastrointestinal tract.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule, 3 times a day, preferably before main meals.
Chitosan, vitamin C and microcrystalline cellulose.
Capsule Shell composition: gelatin
ALLERGEN: contains chitosan, crustacean-based ingredient
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER 3 CAPSULES||%NRV|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||38|
|* High degree of deacetylation (90% minimum)|
%NRV(nutrient reference value)
Not suitable for people with a shellfish allergy.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.