Comfort for your joints
Top-quality Shark Cartilage obtained in accordance with fishing quota programme
The Shark Cartilage in MARNYS® Cartimar facilitates joint comfort, especially cartilage well-being. It provides a collagenic protein content of 20%, a glycosaminoglycan content of 5%, a chondroitin sulfate content of 4%, a glucosamine content of 2.5%, 20% calcium and 10% phosphorus.
MARNYS® Cartimar and its ingredient Shark Cartilage have got the following properties:
- Shark Cartilage has got a high content of the natural constituents comprising cartilage and connective tissues, what provides elements for the maintenance of tissue structure like glucosamine, chondroitin, calcium and phosphorus.
- The Shark Cartilage in MARNYS® Cartimar is obtained from sharks caught because of their meat. No protected species are used and conventional fishing is controlled by a fishing quota programme in cold waters.
MARNYS® Cartimar is an excellent supplement for people who want to look after their cartilages, due to natural ageing or physical activity conditions.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 3-9 capsules a day (1-3 capsules before each meal).
Shark cartilage 500mg.
Capsule shell composition: gelatin.
ALLERGEN: contains fish-based ingredients
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What is Connective Tissue?
The Connective Tissue is one of the most abundant and widely distributed in the human body. In its different forms, connective tissue has got a variety of functions: support anof organs, such as osteo-cartilaginous tissue; nutrition due to the specialisation of tissues like blood or fat; and protection as it is the major source of immune responses.
The product works very well for me. I recommend it.
[Translated from marnys.es]