Regenerating Carrot Oil
Keep a natural, long-lasting tanning
Thanks to the Beta-carotene content and other properties of the oil, this tones, rejuvenates and protects the skin against oxidative damage
MARNYS® Carrot Oil maintains your skin toned and protected from oxidative damage, providing an "everlasting-tanned" appearance and body colour.
The exclusive formulation of MARNYS® Carrot Oil acts as a skin rejuvenator, maintaining its elasticity and hydration, stimulating skin microcirculation and fighting against ageing.
It combines vegetable Carrot oil extracted from its seeds and roots, with Sweet Almond, Sunflower, Geranium, and Wheat Germ oils, rosemary extract, as well as orange and lemon peel.
MARNYS® Carrot Oil is an essential ally for people who want to maintain and favour tanning for longer. It also favours people who, due to their routine or age, need extra skin care.
- Restores the skin's natural elasticity and protective barrier function.
- Formulated to soften and improve the appearance and colour of dry skin.
- With Beta-Carotene, which helps prevent the signs of ageing in the skin.
- Especially indicated for dry or very dry skin.
✓ 100% VEGETABLE OIL
✓ No ingredients of animal origin
✓ Recyclable packaging
- RLin, T. K. et al. Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils.Int J Mol Sci. 2017
- Makpol, S. et al. Comparative Effects of Biodynes, Tocotrienol-Rich Fraction, and Tocopherol in Enhancing Collagen Synthesis and Inhibiting Collagen Degradation in Stress-Induced Premature Senescence Model of Human Diploid Fibroblasts. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2013
- Saraf, S. et al. Comparative measurement of hydration effects of herbal moisturizers. Pharmacognosy Res. 2010
- Kataria, D. Carrot Plant-A Potential Source of High Value Compounds and Biological Activities: A Review. Proc Indian Natn Sci Acad, 2016
- Darvin, M. E. et al. The Role of Carotenoids in Human Skin. Molecules, 2011
- Mencherini, T. et al. HPLC-PDA-MS and NMR characterization of a hydroalcoholic extract of Citrus aurantium L. var. amara peel with antiedematogenic activity. J Agric Food Chem. 2013
- Bayerl, Ch. Beta-carotene in dermatology: does it help? Acta Dermatoven APA 2008
- Cheung, S. et at. Anti-proliferative and antioxidant properties of rosemary Rosmarinus officinalis. Oncol Rep. 2007
- Soo Lee, Y. et al. Inhibition of ultraviolet-A-modulated signaling pathways by asiatic acid and ursolic acid in HaCaT human keratinocytes. Eur J Pharmacol. 2003
- Thiele, J. J. et al. Sebaceous gland secretion is a major physiologic route of vitamin E delivery to skin. J Invest Dermatol. 1999
- Danby, S. G. et al. Effect of olive and sunflower seed oil on the adult skin barrier: implications for neonatal skin care. Pediatr Dermatol. 2013
- Suresh Kumar, G. et al. Studies on the nutraceuticals composition of wheat derived oils wheat bran oil and wheat germ oil. J Food Sci Technol. 2015
- Simon, D. et al. Short- and long-term effects of two emollients on itching and skin restoration in xerotic eczema. Dermatol Ther. 2018
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Apply 1 or 2 sprays of oil on your skin, always after sun exposure. Massage gently until completely absorbed.
Sweet almondoil, sunflower oil, Carrot extract, Carrot oil, Wheat germ oil, lemon essential oil, orange essential oil, geranium essential oil, Beta-carotene, limonene*, citral*, linalool*, citronellol*, geraniol.
*Constituents naturally present in essential oils.
Do not apply before sun exposure. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT REGENERATING CARROT OIL
The recommended use of Carrot Regenerating Oil is always after sun exposure.
You can find out how to use Carrot Regenerating Oil in the 'how to use' section or on the product packaging. The recommended method of use is to apply 1-2 pumps of the oil on the skin, always after sun exposure, and massage gently until completely absorbed.
Carrot Regenerating Oil is perfect for toning, rejuvenating and caring for the skin, as well as maintaining a tan all year round, giving an 'eternal tan' appearance and colour. This tanning effect will always depend on other factors, such as the condition and phototype of your skin and how consistently you use it.
Yes, Carrot Regenerating Oil can be used on the face and neck.
No. The beta-carotene content of carrot oil contributes to a slight 'tanning effect' on the skin, without leaving an orange colour.
Apply Carrot Regenerating Oil with a light massage and wait 5-10 minutes until completely absorbed.
Yes, Carrot Regenerating Oil is suitable for all skin types.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor or health care practitioner.
Yes, Carrot Regenerating Oil is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Carrot Regenerating Oil is suitable for use on the skin.
TO KNOW MORE
15. Prgomet, I. et al. Valorization Challenges to Almond Residues: Phytochemical Composition and Functional Application. Molecules. 2017
16. European Medicines Agency
17. Aboki, M. A. et al. Physicochemical and anti-microbial properties of sunflower (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS L.) seed oil. 2012
18. Ghannadi, A. et al. Antibacterial activity and composition of essential oils from Pelargonium graveolens L'Her and Vitex agnus-castus L. Iran J Microbiol. 2012
19. Milind, P. et al. Orange: Range of benefits. International Research Journal of Pharmacy. 2012