Soothing effect & after bites Roll-on
It provides a relieved and calmed skin due to stings with some ingredients, such as Jojoba, Lavender and Propolis. Cold, comforting and moisturizing effect.
MARNYS® BiteRoll soothes, calm and cool the irritated skin due to stings (insects, stinging plants and jellyfishes) with its properties of its natural ingredients and BIO, being suitable from 3 years old.
The synergistic association of its ingredients provides a cool and refreshing effect, providing a long-lasting comfort.
- Jojoba Oil contains liquid esters similar to the skin's ceramides and has recognized comfort and skin structure maintenance properties.
- Lavender Oil contains terpenoids linalool, linalyl and cineol, which have been traditionally used to get a cool and relaxed skin.
- Propolis is an extract standardized in polyphenols (apigenin, chrysin, galangin), which have positive effects on antioxidant and soothing processes.
- It provides relief and calm thanks to its comforting and moisturizing effect on the skin after an insect, stinging plant or jellyfish sting.
- It soothes irritated skin and refreshes it immediately.
- It significantly relieves itchiness and facilitates skin restoration.
- With natural and organic ingredients, especially suitable for children from 3 years old and adults.
- Comfortable application by the Roll-on system, with a cold effect.
✓ 99% of the total ingredients are of NATURAL ORIGIN
✓ Certified Cosmetic with COSMOS NATURAL (SOIL ASSOCIATION)
The COSMOS signature guarantees:
- The responsible use of natural resources and respect to the environment.
- Clean production processes that are not harmful to human health and the environment.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Shake well before using. Apply locally to the affected area as often as necessary.
Water, Simmondsia chinensis oil, Lavandula angustifolia* oil, propolis extract, Eucalyptus citridiora* oil.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and open wounds.
TO KNOW MORE
Insect or Bug Bites
Reactions to insect stings are most of the time mild and often cause redness, itching, or swelling in the area with little pain.
These reactions are often followed by an allergic reaction caused by potentially toxic substances that are deposited on the skin secreted by the insect. It does not usually cause major discomfort, usually goes away in a few hours or days and can be treated at home, unless you have a severe allergy to that toxic substance from that specific insect.
Mosquitoes mainly breed in standing water areas and are usually taken more frequently during the warmest months.
Only female mosquitoes “bite” or feed on an individual’s blood for the development and fertility.
Their stings are small, of round shape and have a swelling that appears almost instantly after mosquito bite. The substance secreted by the mosquito is anticoagulant and produces a lot of itching.
Occasionally, several bites may appear in the same area, although these ones are usually mild and begin to desappear after a few days.