BCAA Complet + Glutamine
Amino acids for muscle structure
Blend of branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) and glutamine, ideal for long periods of intense physical exercise
MARNYS® BCAA Complet & Glutamine is a combination of three branched-chain amino acids (Valine, Leucine and Isoleucine) and Glutamine, which make up almost one third of total muscle mass.
MARNYS® BCAA Complet is a supplement perfect for individuals who do high intensity or endurance sport, and/or who need a bonus for muscle function.
Amino acids are natural compounds in the body that combine to form proteins. They are divided into three categories: essential amino acids, that is, not produced by the body; non-essential amino acids, produced by our body even if we do not get them from the food we eat; and conditional amino acids, which are non-essential except in cases of demand higher than normal, diseases and/or stress.
MARNYS® BCAA Complet and its ingredients offer the following properties:
- L-glutamine is a conditional amino acid and is highly concentrated in muscles and the nervous system (where it participates as a neurotransmitter). It is found in high levels in most meat and animal products, as well as in any dairy product or by-product like whey protein or casein.
- L-leucine is an essential amino acid highly concentrated in muscles and the adipose tissue where it participates in the energy-yielding and protein metabolism. It is mainly found in dairy products, meat, legumes, fish and eggs.
- L-valine is an essential amino acid and an integral part of the muscle tissue. It is used by muscles during sport to obtain energy, enables a positive nitrogen balance and is involved in muscle metabolism. Its sources are bananas, cottage cheese, red berries, chocolate, peach seeds and mild spices.
- L-isoleucine is an essential amino acid that takes part in the metabolic processes of proteins, glucose and fatty acids in the muscle and hepatic tissues. The foods of animal origin containing L-isoleucine are eggs, soya proteins, turkey, chicken, lamb, cheese and fish, and those of vegetable origin are seaweed and amaranth.
The drinkable vial format of MARNYS® BCAA Complet facilitates its transport and handling.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial a day before breakfast. Shake before use.
Deionized water, L-valine, L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-glutamine, acidity regulator (citric acid), preservative (potassium sorbate), sweetener (sucralose) and flavour.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Muscles, Amino Acids and Sport
According to the American College of Sports Medicine (2001), endurance workout has become a frequently chosen method for increasing strength, flexibility, muscle mass, power and speed, local muscle endurance, balance and for improving athletic performance.
However, maintaining a nutrient-deficient diet during a period of intense endurance workout (whether routine or not) can lead to significant losses in lean mass and decreased sports performance, increasing the risk of exercise-related injuries.
Muscle damage, which is characterised by increased protein turnover in both muscles and the rest of the body, and the oxidation of amino acids during and after exercise increase a person’s need for protein.
Nutritional supplements such as branched-chain amino acids (BCAA: valine, leucine, isoleucine) along with a balanced diet, lead to the synthesis of proteins, structural elements in muscles, and increased gains in lean mass.