Natural Astaxanthin, the queen of antioxidants
With 4mg of natural astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis algae
MARNYS® Astaxanmar is a product made with natural Astaxanthin, considered the queen of antioxidants, from Haematococcus pluvialis seaweed and with an antioxidant capacity 100 times higher than vitamin E and Beta-carotene.
MARNYS® Astaxanmar provides 4mg of natural Astaxanthin per dose, complying with the regulations of the Spanish Agency for Food Safety and Nutrition (AESAN).
Astaxanthin is the major pigment of the carotene family, found in aquatic animals and in most of our favourite food from the sea, such as salmon, trout, sea bream, shrimps, lobster and roe.
MARNYS® Astaxanmar is formulated with Astaxanthin, an ingredient that provides the following properties:
- Natural Astaxanthin has got antioxidant properties 100 times higher than vitamin E and 150 times higher than artificial Astaxanthin, and is classified as a pure antioxidant.
- The final formulation of Astaxanthin in MARNYS® Astaxanmar includes sunflower oil (GMO-free), which facilitates the SFE-CO2 method and the uptake of astaxanthin.
The Astaxanthin extraction process carried out by MARNYS® is the supercritical fluid carbon dioxide extraction method (SFE-CO2) that guarantees the mechanical process consisting in breaking the cell wall of seaweed. The SFE-CO2 extraction method yields approximately 3.8 times more free-Astaxanthin than other extraction methods.
The pure and natural antioxidant property of MARNYS® Astaxanmar is ideal for those people who want to add extra antioxidant activity to their daily diet.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule a day, preferably with a meal or as recommended by your specialist.
Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis) (4mg) and sunflower oil.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What is Astaxanthin? Haematococcus pluvialis: the green seaweed that turns red
The best source of natural Astaxanthin comes from the algae Haemotococcus pluvialis, which can accumulate the highest concentrations of Astaxanthin in nature and over 30g of Astaxanthin per kilogram of dried algae when commercially grown.
Haematococus pluvialis (Volvocales, Chlorophyceae) is a type of single-celled, freshwater green microalgae capable of synthesising Astaxanthin, a red pigment with antioxidant properties.
It’s very good, like all Marnys’ products.
[Translated from marnys.es]