Apivit C 1000 mg
Vital for you in the short and long-term!
Delicious drinkable, orange flavoured vials with 1000mg of Royal Jelly and vitamin C
MARNYS® Apivit C 1000 contains 1g of Royal Jelly and 20mg of vitamin C to promote metabolic processes even under demanding conditions.
MARNYS® Apivit C 1000 is presented in convenient 10ml drinkable vials. This format enables its convenient dosage and transport.
With a pleasant orange flavour.
MARNYS® has been awarded the gold and bronze medals for bee products by the International Federation of Beekeepers' Associations (APIMONDIA).
The formulation of MARNYS® Apivit C 1000 contains the synergistic combination of pure Royal Jelly and vitamin C, which provide the following properties:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA). Vitamin C contributes to normal function of the immune system and cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
- Royal Jelly is a substance with high nutritional value and the only food for the queen bee during her lifetime. It contains a unique combination of water, proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. The amino acids present are arginine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan and valine, some of which are considered essential for the human body. And 10-Hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA), one of the most important lipids in Royal Jelly with very interesting properties.
MARNYS® Apivit C 1000 is an ideal supplement for those who want to supplement their diet due to high energy requirements, such as during sports practice. It is also designed for people who want to benefit from the nutritional action of Royal Jelly and the antioxidant capacity of vitamin C.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1-2 vials a day before breakfast.
Deionized water, fructose, royal jelly, orange flavour, vitamin C, preservative (potassium sorbate), acidity regulator (citric acid).
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT||%NRV|
|Royal Jelly||1000 mg||•|
|Vitamin C||10 mg||25|
Start out with small doses to determine tolerance. Do not use if allergic to bee by products.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
Xavier Manrique –
I love the combination of Royal Jelly with Vitamin C. I take it every winter and it works great for me.
[Translated from marnys.es]