Appetite and a nutritive bonus
A synergistic blend of bee pollen and royal jelly with a pleasant orange flavour.
MARNYS® Apigel contains 1470mg of Bee Pollen and Royal Jelly, which promote energy and appetite stimulation, supplementing your diet
MARNYS® Apigel contains bee pollen of Spanish origin that undergoes a process by which its protective film is broken, so that when ingested all active ingredients are absorbed and the product is more effective.
MARNYS® Apigel, with bee pollen and royal jelly, provides the following properties:
- The German Commission E and EFSA ON HOLD (3135) recognise the usefulness of pollen to stimulate appetite and in states of asthenia.
- Bee pollen helps to stimulate the immune response, as well as to maintain resistance to allergies (EFSA ON HOLD 3136, 4695).
- Royal Jelly is the vital food of the queen bee and contains essential amino and fatty acids that positively influence the energy-yielding metabolism.
MARNYS® Apigel is ideal for people who want to supplement their energy intake due to their activities, for those who have got periods of loss of appetite, and to provide extra nutrition to children due to their growth period or extracurricular activities.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial a day, preferably before breakfast. Shake before use.
Deionized water, orange juice from concentrate (33%), bee pollen, fructose, Royal Jelly and preservatives (potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate) and orange flavour.
Each 11ml vial contains: pollen extract (1470mg), Royal Jelly (300mg).
Start out with small doses to determine tolerance. Do not use if allergic to bee by products.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
How are nutrients classified?
The quality of life can be significantly improved through physical exercise and proper nutritional intake. A good diet is part of the so-called invisible training and decisively influences the increase of physical endurance and the improvement of performance in active individuals, and facilitates better recovery.
Nutrients can be classified as: structural, mainly proteins that form part of our cells, tissues, heart, kidneys, etc.; energetic, such as carbohydrates (energy of rapid use) and fats (energy store), being the major energy sources; and regulator, including vitamins, minerals, water, fibre, antioxidants, certain proteins acting as enzymes and hormones, what enables the necessary reactions for the good functioning of the body.