Aloe vera and royal jelly, combination of energy and well-being
Formula that combines Aloe Vera, Royal Jelly, 12 vitamins and fructooligosaccharides
MARNYS® Aloe Royal is a supplement based on Aloe Vera, Royal Jelly, a complex of vitamins B, C, E, A and D and fructooligosaccharides that supplement your diet and the energy needs of the body, facilitating body well-being.
Presented in convenient vials for drinking.
MARNYS® Aloe Royal with ingredients that provide the following properties:
- The Aloe Vera in MARNYS® Aloe Royal is a juice extracted from the leaf (200:1 ratio), that is, 200kg of the Aloe Vera plant are needed to obtain 1kg of concentrated juice. The Aloe Vera plant has got seventy-five active ingredients: 20 minerals (such as calcium, chromium, magnesium, potassium, selenium), 20 amino acids, 12 vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, E) and water, besides saponins and salicylic acids.
- MARNYS® Aloe Royal counts on the IASC (International Aloe Science Council) certification, which guarantees the parameters established to obtain Aloe vera juice: leaves are peeled one by one and the bark is removed, the pulp of the plant is pressed and cold processed to keep its properties intact.
- It also has got the Magnum's Quality Certification guaranteeing a maximum polysaccharide content (Aloe Vera natural sugars).
- Royal Jelly is the food of the queen bee and is characterised by its amount of unsaturated fatty acids involved in energy-yielding metabolism, especially 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA). The Royal Jelly in MARNYS® Aloe Royal counts on a minimum 10-HDA content of 1.4%.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal formation of collagen for the normal function of bones, cartilage, skin and blood vessels (EFSA).
- Vitamin B6 and Pantothenic Acid contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal function of the nervous system, while Pantothenic Acid contributes to normal mental development and the production of some neurotransmitters. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal production of cysteine (EFSA).
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) increases folate levels in pregnant women, since a low level is a risk factor leading to defects in the foetus' neural tube (EFSA).
- Riboflavin and vitamin A contribute to normal iron metabolism and to normal maintenance of vision (EFSA).
- Biotin and Niacin contribute to normal maintenance of skin and mucous membranes. In addition, Biotin contributes to normal maintenance of hair. (EFSA).
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation, to reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and to normal function of the immune system (EFSA).
- Thiamine contributes to normal cardiac function (EFSA).
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, and to normal maintenance of bones and muscle function (EFSA).
- The Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) in MARNYS® Aloe Royal contain 90% of Inulin (polymerisation level 8-60) and come from Chicory (endive). Inulin from chicory contributes to normal intestinal function (EFSA).
- Vitamin E contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
MARNYS® Aloe Royal is an ideal supplement for those adults who want to facilitate energy performance and functional well-being for the good performance of their physical activities.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1-2 vials a day before breakfast. Shake well before use.
Deionized water, fructose, royal jelly, concentrated aloe vera leaf juice (200:1) (Aloe barbadensis), fructooligosaccharides, vitamin C, niacin, vitamin E, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin A, folic acid, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12, acidity regulator (citric acid), preservatives (potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate) and colour (natural caramel colour).
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT||%NRV|
|Royal Jelly||500 mg||•|
|Aloe Vera||460 mg||•|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||38|
|Vitamin B3||9 mg||56|
|Vitamin E||5 mg||42|
|Pantothenic acid||3 mg||50|
|Vitamin B6||1 mg||71|
|Vitamin B2||0,8 mg||57|
|Vitamin B1||0,7 mg||64|
|Vitamin A||400 μg||50|
|Folic Acid||100 μg||50|
|Vitamin D||2,5 μg||50|
|Vitamin B12||0,5 μg||20|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Aloe vera: symbol of well-being
The word Aloe Vera derives from the Arabic word ‘Alloeh‘, which means ‘bright bitter substance‘, while ‘Vera‘ in Latin means ‘true‘; 2000 years ago, Greek scientists considered Aloe Vera to be the universal panacea, and the Egyptians considered it as a symbol of well-being, which is why it was gifted when a child was born or a business was opened.
I bought them for my mother who is 54 years old and does not stop for the whole day. With the menopause and everything she does, she used to have a lot of lows, but since she has been taking these vitamins she is very happy and those lows have disappeared.
[Translated from marnys.es]