Breathe deeply this spring
With Curry plant, Resveratrol, Blackcurrant, Caper, Olive leaf and Ginseng
MARNYS® Alerhelp contains an exclusive standardised combination of vegetable concentrates, such as caper (Capparis spinosa), olive leaf, blackcurrant, ginseng, which along with curry plant and resveratrol help with spring discomfort related to nose and throat, as well as physical performance.
The vegetable extracts in MARNYS® Alerhelp can help against the discomfort related to itchy nose and throat, and watery eyes which are frequent during springtime because:
- Curry plant (Helichrysum italicum) belongs to the family Asteraceae, of Mediterranean origin. It is an aromatic bush with yellow flowers containing flavonoids, terpenes and coumarins. In the formulation of MARNYS® Alerhelp curry plant is present in a plant's leaf extract and contributes to normal function of respiratory system (EFSA ON HOLD 3922), and to well-being of nose and mouth (Italian Ministry's list on botanical functional properties).
- Blackcurrant in the formulation of MARNYS® Alerhelp is a plant's leaf extract with minimum polyphenol content of 10%. Blackcurrant (Ribes nigrum) helps in the well-being of nose and mouth (Italian Ministry's list on botanical functional properties).
- Ginseng (Panax ginseng) in MARNYS® Alerhelp is a plant's root extract with minimum ginsenoside content of 20%. Ginseng contributes to maintenance of normal immune function (EFSA ON HOLD 2670, 3672, 3930), as well as to physical performance (EFSA ON HOLD 2808, 2672, 2671) and helps against tiredness, fatigue and weakness (EMA; Italian Ministry's list on botanical functional properties).
MARNYS® Alerhelp is an ideal supplement for those who need some help against spring discomfort and to optimise their physical performance.
MARNYS® Alerhelp is presented in liquid drinkable single-dose vials (convenient dosage).
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial a day before breakfast. Shake before use.
Fructose, blend of fruit extract powders: Capparis spinosa, Olea europaea leaf, Ribes nigrum, Panax ginseng, maltodextrin, Helichrysum italicum, Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum extract), preservative (potassium sorbate), aniseed essence and deionized water.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT|
|Caper Concentrate (Capparis spinosa)||320 mg|
|Olive Leaf Concentrate (Olea europaea)|
Standardized at 20% in oleuropein
|Helichrysum Concentrate (Helichrysum italicum)||100 mg|
|Blackcurrant Concentrate (Ribes nigrum)|
Standardized at 10% in Polyphenols
|Ginseng Concentrate (Panax Ginseng)|
Standardized at 20% in Ginsenosides
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What is allergy?
Allergy can be defined as a hypersensitivity reaction mediated by the immune system against common environmental agents, such as pollen, insects, dust, etc. These agents are called allergens.
What is histamine?
Histamine is naturally found inside the body’s defence cells. When an allergen enters the body, a hypersensitivity reaction occurs and histamine is released to counteract the effect of the foreign body. This release is responsible for itching, sneezing, watering eyes, eye redness, turgor, etc.
What are the discomforts during an allergic event?
The most frequent discomforts when coming into contact with allergens are for example:
- Inhaled allergens cause nasal congestion, itchy throat and nose, mucus production, or cough, among others.
- Those that come into contact with eyes may cause itchy eyes, tearing, red and swollen eyes.
- Those on the skin cause rash, hives, blisters or even flaking skin.
- Food allergens can cause abdominal pain, cramping, diarrhoea, vomiting or even a more serious reaction.
- Drug allergy generally affects the whole body and can show a variety of symptoms.
Ana Pinto –
I have been looking for a natural product for a long time, to take at the beginning of spring. It has helped me a lot with spring discomfort: itchy nose and throat, and watery eyes. I find the format in vials very useful, so you can always carry it with you and use it whenever you need it. For next spring I’ll be back again, because it’s been very good for me.
[Translated from marnys.es]