Roll-on to Control acne and mattifying
It has a seboregulating and sanitizing effect on acne-prone skin due to properties of natural and organic ingredients.
MARNYS® Acniroll provides a seboregulating and mattifying effect for skin care, especially in normal to oily skin with acne.
The synergetic association of its natural and organic ingredients has a soothing and sanitizing effect on acne-prone skin.
- Tea Tree Oil from Australia, that is used for regulating the sebum excess on acne-prone skins, and it is recognised by EMA.
- The presence of Organic Lavandin Oil provides revitalization and skin repair, especially through the action of linalyl acetate, and a soothing effect.
- Comfortable application by the Roll-on system, with a cold effect.
✓ 99% of the total ingredients are of NATURAL ORIGIN
✓ Certified Cosmetic with COSMOS NATURAL (SOIL ASSOCIATION)
The COSMOS signature guarantees:
- The responsible use of natural resources and respect to the environment.
- Clean production processes that are not harmful to human health and the environment.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Apply gently to each pimple every morning and/or evening, after the fase cleansing.
Water, Melaleuca alternifolla* oil, Lavandula hybrida grosso* oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citronellol.
- Keep in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to high temperatures.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not use during pregnancy or while breast-feeding.
- In case of hypersensitivity or irritation, stop using immediately.
TO KNOW MORE
What causes acne?
Acne is a disorder that affects the skin’s sebaceous glands and hair follicles. Pores, which are the tiny holes found all over our skin, are connected to the sebaceous glands through a channel called a follicle.
These glands secrete an oily substance called sebum, which is necessary to keep skin lubricated by maintaining the moisturization in tissues, and is also responsible for moving dead skin cells to the surface of the skin, causing our tissues to regenerate.
If the glands produce too much oil, these dead cells are grouped together as a plug in the pore causing swelling from bacteria and at that time a pimple grows.
Most pimples or acne breakouts occur on the face, neck, back, chest or shoulders. It differs from blackheads, pimples, or spots.
A change in hormone levels, certain medications, the use of oily makeup, a high intake of carbohydrates or refined sugars, and even genetics can play an important role in the appearance of acne.