Show off your hands and nails
Published: 30 April, 2017 - Updated: 21 June, 2021 | 3'
Flawless hands and nails
Rough hands? Cracked? Or… the opposite? Taking care of your hands is a routine that we should learn from our adolescence, because your hands say a lot about you…
Why are we telling you this? Because there are many people who, when they meet someone, look at their hands, as these can indicate what they do for a living, whether the person takes care of themselves or not, and even their age… And the fact is that our hands can be a revealing focus of some aspects that we had not realised, being one of “our best letters of introduction”or, quite the opposite.
For example, poorly cared for hands can show our real age compared to our face, if we take more care of this part of our body, or simply because nature has been generous with us in this respect. The point is that whatever the situation, we should pamper our hands every day to look hydrated, cared for and beautiful at any age or season.
Here are a few tips to show off your hands all year round:
- Moisturise every day. Whatever your skin kind, choose a cream that meets your needs and apply it to your hands and nails. Make this routine a pleasant moment and never an effort, as you will make it a luxury routine.
- Daily cleansing. Try to use mild gels or soaps that protect the pH of your skin and do not use too much hot water, and dry your hands and nails well.
- Nails and cuticles. Do not forget to moisturise your nails and cuticles as they are often forgotten, and hands are not complete without them.
- Remember what season you are in. Protecting your hands from the cold is not the same as protecting them from the heat. If we are in the cold seasons, we advise you to wear gloves, which protect you from the cold, humidity or snow. And when the warmer seasons arrive, remember to protect your hands as well, as the sun accelerates premature ageing and the appearance of unaesthetic spots on the skin, just as it does on your face.
- Natural care. We advise you to use natural products to care for your hands and nails. Today you will find many products that are sold as “natural”, when they are not. Our advice, look for a label that certifies what the product sells, as we do with our Organic Hand and Nail Balm with Beeswax, which has been awarded the “COSMOS Organic” label for its natural ingredients.
If after reading these little tips you are ready to show off beautiful hands all year round, do not miss out on learning more about our wonderful MARNYS® Dermpure Organic Hand and Nail Balm with Beeswax, as it will charm you, both for its texture and smell, together with its wonderful properties:
What makes it different?
- 100% natural organic balm.
- Certified 99.9% Bio by Soil Association Ltd.
- Deep hydration and nourishing.
- Antiseptic and antibacterial.
- High quality ingredients.
- Easy to apply and quickly absorbed.
- Less residue on skin.
- Does not clog pores.
- Suitable for all kinds of skin, especially very dry skin.
- Wonderful natural spearmint scent.
- Intensely nourishes and provides flexibility to the skin.
- Softens cuticles.
- Revitalises the epidermis and softens rough skin.
- Exceptional for damaged skin.
- For the whole family. + 3 years.
All this is complemented by the fact that our balm has been formulated: Paraben free – Free of synthetic colourants – Free of synthetic perfumes – Free of polyethylene glycol (PEG) – Free of mineral oils/paraffin – Not tested on animals.
ORGANIC BEE WAX: High in vitamin A which helps to keep the skin healthy, increasing cell metabolism and circulation. Provides a natural honey aroma.
Beeswax is known for its conditioning benefits, together with other benefits for the skin, including the following:
- Protective: When applied to the skin, beeswax acts as a protective barrier, helping to protect the skin from environmental aggressors, as well as maintaining the natural moisture of the skin and thus reducing dryness.
- Antibacterial: Keeps the skin naturally clean.
ORGANIC GREEN MINT ESSENTIAL OIL: Refreshing, antiseptic and tonic.
ORGANIC SUNFLOWER OIL: It has a high Vitamin E content, one of the highest of all vegetable oils, even higher than olive oil, which is why it plays an important antioxidant role for the skin, i.e. it prevents cellular ageing.
When to use it and how to get the most out of it
- When applied regularly, the effect is a more nourished skin and soft, cared-for hands.
- Due to its quick absorption, it is especially recommended for nail care on the feet.
- It can be used before and after manicure and pedicure treatments.
How do we use it?
Massage a small amount of the organic balm into the hands, nails and cuticles, whenever you feel the need. It will be quickly absorbed. Repeat as many times as necessary.
Its packaging is different and perfect to take with you:
- Recyclable packaging, which protects and preserves the balm better.
- With screw-on cap, for better safety.
- Easy and safe to carry.