- The two roll-ons of the MARNYS cosmetic line have been chosen Best Innovative Product of 2022 for children (Calmiroll) and Best Facial Product of 2022 for teenagers (Acniroll).
The implementation of a Quality Management System in accordance with this Standard ensures the quality and safety of the product, demonstrating the existence of quality procedures to provide safe and effective medical devices, as well as complying with the requirements of current regulations.
- Martínez Nieto, S.A. has donated 1,500 euros to the Association for Assistance and Research on Personality Disorders in Cartagena, Comarca and Mar Menor (TP CARTAGENA MM).
- Sara Aagesen has congratulated our initiatives of commitment to the environment and energy saving, such as the self-consumption photovoltaic plant, one of the largest in the Region of Murcia.
With the symbolic turning off of the lights on 27 March, MARNYS is joining this global movement against climate change promoted by the non-profit organisation WWF.
MARNYS - Martínez Nieto, S.A. has been renewed, for one more year, the Bio and Natural cosmetics certifications under the COSMOS standard of the recognised British Soil Association.
- This award recognizes the commitment of MARNYS - MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. as a certified natural brand with the highest quality in their products
The company has achieved certification to ISO 14001, an international standard for environmental management focused on contributing to the environment and environmental protection. This certification recognises the implementation by the company of an Environmental Management System (EMS) in accordance with international environmental standards.
The recent extension of the building, together with the installation of the photovoltaic panels, has managed to reduce the consumption of Non-Renewable Primary Energy by 36%. In addition, a reduction in annual carbon dioxide emissions of 10 kgCO2/m² has also been achieved.
MARNYS® – MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. delivers 300 facial protection screens to the health personnel of Cartagena
MARNYS, MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. delivers 300 facial protection screens for the health professionals of Cartagena The company has also delivered the equipment to the Hospital Perpetuo Socorro, Practiser, as well as to the health centers and hospitals of the region.
- The company has organized a new campaign to collect food that has been delivered to the Department of Social Services at the City of Cartagena in which its whole staff has been involved.
- The solidarity expedition to Kilimanjaro sponsored by MARNYS® reached Gilman's Point at 5,695m. The most important aim with which the athletes started out was also achieved: the charitable purpose, to provide children in the area with bicycles to go to school.
MARNYS® will have the largest photovoltaic installation for self-consumption in the Region of Murcia
June 5th, 2019. World Environment Day with this installation, MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto, S.A. will save the annual emission of 440 tons of CO2 into the atmosphere, which is equivalent to the amount of CO2 absorbed by a forest of 14,500 trees.