- The participating children and mothers wrote their "wishes" for MARNYS employees, who made them come true.
- This Christmas, MARNYS - Martínez Nieto S.A. has increased its contributions compared to last year.
- The company has tripled the amount donated by its collaborators and has managed to increase the donations compared to previous years.
The document sets out the actions in Corporate Social Responsibility and the company's commitment to caring for people and the planet.
MARNYS joined the initiative of the food bank and Cartagena City Council to make sure that no child goes without this basic product.
- The project Play Thinking with MARNYS is supported by the Regional Ministry of Education, and is promoted by the MARNYS - Martínez Nieto S.A. laboratory, together with the Lapuerta Chess Sports Club.
The laboratory has helped to finance the second convoy of the NGO 'SOS Ayuda sin Fronteras', which has already successfully completed its solidarity trip.
- The president and founder of MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto, S.A. has handed over the donation to the Association for Help and Research on Personality Disorders in the Region of Murcia (TP CARTAGENA RM).
- The laboratory has made several donations for the continuity of this project that brings books, good habits and values to young people and adults from disadvantaged sectors of Cartagena.
MARNYS joins one more year the global movement against climate change by switching off the lights on March 26th.
The line of certified cosmetics is renewed until 2023 under the Cosmos standards, ensuring respect for the environment and sustainable processes.
MARNYS - Martínez Nieto, S.A. has been one of the first 16 companies in the Region of Murcia to join, thus becoming a patron company.
Every year we publish our 'Sustainability Report' which sets out our responsible management actions and our commitment to caring for people and the planet.
The laboratory calculates its environmental footprint and offsets it by providing support for environmental protection projects.
The goods have been delivered to the Food Bank of the Region of Murcia, based in Cartagena, which provides food for more than 7,500 people.
MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto S.A. has made, as it has every year, donations to local charity associations.
The President and Founder of MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto, S.A., Mr. José Martínez Nieto, has received the "Honourable Mention for his Business Career" ", granted by the Young Entrepreneurs Association of the Association of the Región de Murcia (AJE).
- The two roll-ons of the MARNYS cosmetic line have been chosen Best Innovative Product of 2022 for children (Calmiroll) and Best Facial Product of 2022 for teenagers (Acniroll).
The implementation of a Quality Management System in accordance with this Standard ensures the quality and safety of the product, demonstrating the existence of quality procedures to provide safe and effective medical devices, as well as complying with the requirements of current regulations.
- Martínez Nieto, S.A. has donated 1,500 euros to the Association for Assistance and Research on Personality Disorders in Cartagena, Comarca and Mar Menor (TP CARTAGENA MM).