- The causes of hair cycle disruption are multiple, with the most important being aging, genetics, hormonal changes, lifestyle, stress, and nutrition. Many phytochemicals such as saw palmetto, onion, red ginseng extract, and other natural products like amino acids, proteins, vitamins, and zinc have beneficial properties in promoting hair growth.
- Digital eye strain (DES) is a condition that encompasses visual and ocular symptoms resulting from prolonged use of digital electronic devices. 87% of young people aged 20 to 29 experience it due to the use of two or more digital devices, with particular importance in E-sports (gaming). Learn more about this issue.
- Why does anaemia occur in pregnancy? Anaemia is a common condition during pregnancy that affects approximately 40% of pregnant women worldwide.
- Aromatherapy is the use of distilled essential oils from aromatic plants to promote balance and a healthy lifestyle. But how do you obtain essential oils? How are they used? In this article, we show you how to use them to enjoy their benefits.
- The benefits of creatine go beyond the sports field, as recent studies suggest a potential positive effect on the nervous system. For those interested in its use, creatine monohydrate is an effective and affordable option.
- Probiotics in our daily diet provide benefits to our intestinal flora or microbiota, among other benefits.
- You will receive an extract from a post and you will translate it from Spanish to British English.
- We know why sports injuries occur and what are the most common types of injuries, with the help of healthcare specialists.
- Prebiotics are a type of dietary fiber that stimulates the growth of probiotics. Discover their benefits and how they are used in cosmetics.
- Whether you are an experienced runner or just starting out, it is important to inform yourself in order to reduce the risk of injuries. We spoke on the subject with healthcare specialists.
- We analyze some of the most popular diets today and what science says about them, with Dr. Yaiza Acosta, nutritionist and sports doctor, and scientific information specialist María Mercedes Sánchez.
- More than 75 million people suffer from it worldwide. We will explain what it is and what we can do to prevent it, with the guidance of Doctor Álvaro Sanjuán.
Find out what collagen peptides are and how they are useful for joints and skin.
Dr. Luis Gutiérrez Serantes helps us to answer the most frequently asked questions about how to keep the immune system healthy.
Caffeine is a substance widely used in sport for endurance exercise, anaerobic-based exercise and strength/power activities.
- NATURAL alternatives VIA Marnys GRAnd range of products To perform at work, to keep up with the household tasks or to enjoy spare time with our family, friends and our partner. Our day-to-day life is very demanding and we often need extra energy, to break free from stress or to feel capable of physically performing […]
Find out how memory and concentration work and how they can be trained to retain memories and experiences.
- With a good diet and a healthy lifestyle, we can help to improve fertility. Find out what affects female fertility and which foods and nutrients can help.
- During pre-conception, pregnancy, post-partum and lactation, the demand for nutrients is highest. A healthy diet can be supplemented with vitamin and mineral supplements to balance nutrient requirements.
- Find out if sports or exercise-related factors can contribute to urinary tract infections, and what advice to follow when exercising if you already have cystitis.