Because of its colour it’s also called liquid gold. In its complex composition there is 96% ceramide, substances that cover the cells of the epidermis, regulating its hydration, and vitamin E that removes from the skin free radicals, responsible for early ageing. Find out more about Jojoba Oil.
- Looking for the perfect Mother's Day gift? We have a special, personalised and natural quality gift that will make her feel special, young and beautiful on the inside and the outside.
Men and women deal with many different duties and worries every day. When we focus on health and well-being in men, we must release stress in order to perform physically and mentally. Thanks to small lifestyle changes and natural food supplements and natural cosmetics, your well-being can be greatly improved.
Using natural, plant-based oils is recommended if you suffer when shaving or your skin becomes irritated, you have really dry skin, cut yourself regularly or have a thick beard. Plant-based oils are a natural lubricant that make it easier to shave and also leave skin feeling smooth and soft.
Due to its antioxidant qualities and its high content of fatty acids, the ''liquid gold of Morocco'' is perfect for nourishing and regenerating skin and hair.
Would you like to add a special and healthy touch to your dishes and would you be surprised by new combinations of aromas and flavours? We will tell you how you can use essential oils to add a different and tasty flavour to your favourite dishes.
Taking care of your hands and nails is a routine that we should learn since our adolescence, because your hands say a lot about you.
- It's time to start protecting low temperatures and avoid colds or flu as feared. Bundle up and protect yourself from the cold both inside and out. In Marnys, we totally natural perfect solutions for this time of year, products that will only worry to enjoy at this time.
- The well-being of your body is determining the needs of vitamins and minerals you need, your sporting needs and you body running smoothly is our goal, yours improve yourself.
- The stress from our lifestyles, poor eating habits, and not to mention seasonal changes, all contribute to the appearance of problems derived from a weakened immune system. Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean medicine use mushroom varieties selected for their health benefits, especially their positive effect on the immune system and because they are available on the market as food supplements. The most noteworthy are Shiitake, Reishi and Maitake.
- Tea trees (Melaleuca alternifolia) naturally grow in Australia. Tea tree oil has multiple uses, making it one of the most versatile oils. It can be used externally for hair and skin care, in aromatherapy, to clean the home and even care for our pets.
- With the arrival of spring comes instability, more hours of sunlight and more pleasant temperatures. This is a period of transition from the cold of winter to the heat of summer, but for many it represents an explosive mix of sudden temperature changes, blossoming plants and trees, and gradually longer days that invite you to spend more time outside. Not only hay fever sufferers dread this season, a percentage of the population is also affected by what is known as spring fever. At MARNYS, we have what you need to enjoy this season with peace of mind.
- Here are 10 rules to put an end to burning out at work, which according to a recent study by the University of Granada and the Miguel Hernández University of Elche is related to sleep quality.
- MARNYS® essential oils are obtained using the best of each plant, and the best extraction method in the world: steam distilling herbs, flowers, fruit and wood, or extruding bark. Each of these natural and organic essences has essential characteristics and a unique aroma.
- With the cold on its way, you need to start taking special care of your skin. Skin is the body’s largest organ and it protects us from external aggressions and internal water evaporation. It protects your body from harmful substances and micro-organisms that could enter in the body’s internal medium.
- Sedentary work, lack of exercise, excess weight, professions that require long periods stood up, pregnancy and age can be the cause of discomfort due to poor circulation in the legs. This can be because the blood vessels have lost their elasticity due to long-term strain, making it harder for the blood to reach the heart. Discover our specialists’ tips for reducing the effects of tired legs.
- Eating excessively, too fast, stressed out or overdoing extra fatty foods can cause indigestion and constipation. These disorders can usually be solved by adopting certain perventive messures
- Natural rosehip oil is a product obtained from plant seeds (Rosa off. rubiginosa linee), which grows naturally in the south of Chile. It’s a product with skin regenerating properties, which has not been beaten by any other product until now. The secret is in its composition…
- During summer, salt, chlorine and excess sun exposure all take their toll, altering our capillary balance. What’s more, stress and diets that don’t provide us with the nutrients we need are other external factors that affect us. As a result, hair is more prone to falling out and looks drier and more brittle. If you want to keep hair loss in check, don’t forget that looking after yourself from the inside is just as important as from the outside.
- The use of plant-based cooking oils has developed over thousands of years. Nowadays, we understand that ingesting these oils with other substances fulfils countless vital functions for the human body.