- Discover how to choose cosmetics for the care of baby and children's skin, and some suggestions for our family first aid kit.
- Discover three ingredients to repair your dry and chapped lips: dragon's blood, argan oil, and shea butter. Explore their benefits.
It is normal for our skin to change over the years and that wrinkles, expression lines or spots appear. Can this ageing process be reduced?
Cosmetic products containing CBD are becoming increasingly available and the properties they have for the skin are well known.
Find out three steps to keep your hair protected in autumn from external aggressions such as temperature changes.
- CBD or Cannabidiol is a THC-free derivative of hemp. Its cosmetic uses provide many benefits for the skin.
- Niacinamide is the main source of vitamin B3, an important vitamin in the organism for the physical, mental and skin wellbeing. Find out about its properties and use in cosmetics.
Find out about your kind of skin and its characteristics. On this basis we suggest different daily care routines for your skin type, with natural products.
If you have dry skin and often feel tightness or even flaking, check out this natural cosmetics routine to care for and moisturise dry skin.
- Devices such as cell phones, computers and tablets give off blue light and electromagnetic radiation that can affect our skin, causing photoaging, spots, etc. Find out how to protect your skin from blue light.
Who has not heard of shea butter and its many benefits? Its use is very common in cosmetics because of its fatty acid and vitamin content. We tell you all about it and the properties which make it a top ingredient to soften, calm and protect the skin.
To have a healthy skin, it is recomended to keep habits of facial care, and this routine should be focused on facial cleansing
Our skin is changing all the time and its condition is affected by ageing, stress or environmental factors such as pollution or ultraviolet radiation. Here are six reasons on why using oils in your facial routine may be a good way to give your skin an extra boost in your daily care.
There are many types of skin, as well as diseases that may change its condition. One of the most common skin problems in dermatology is skin or atopic dermatitis.
Masks have become an essential part of our daily lives and their continued use is already starting to be felt on the skin. It is very likely that you have got pimples or blackheads, we will tell you how to control them.
- Caring for your skin is especially important during the summer months as heat, sunshine and lack of protection can cause premature skin ageing and the appearance of sun spots.
Summer is the time of year when our skin is most exposed to external aggressions such as the sun's rays, which can cause it to age prematurely. That is why we must moisturize it before, during and after exposure.
The sun, chlorine from swimming pools, sea salt and heat can affect the condition of your hair. Protect it with the help of these oils that will be your allies all year round.
Making skin look healthy and natural is not incompatible with applying makeup. However, we do need to take care of our face and use natural ingredients that are gentle on the skin. Vegetable oils are a great option for skin care when applying and removing makeup.
Maintaining a clean and moisturized facial skin is essential. To ensure that the skin is kept hydrated, some natural oils such as rosehip or jojoba are the perfect choice for applying before and after using a mask or being exposed to situations that can dehydrate your skin.