- 23 January, 2023MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto, S.A. continues to be a sponsor of the club this 2022/2023 season.
- 5 December, 2022Raúl Martínez, club director and four-time champion of the Triabike Spanish Cup, has been using MARNYS sports nutrition supplements for years.
- 3 November, 2022Ruth Gomez, professional triathlete, tells us about her origins and training, diet and supplementation routines.
- 26 April, 2022
Belén González is a rider in the first women's professional cycling team in the Region of Murcia, promoted by the Marcelino Oliver Foundation. She tells us how the project was born and how the cyclists prepare to compete in this demanding sport
- 26 April, 2022MARNYS - Martínez Nieto, S.A., a apporté son soutien à Soltec Team Costa Cálida, la première équipe cycliste féminine professionnelle de la région de Murcie. Il est promu par la, une organisation à but non lucratif qui aide les cyclistes victimes d'accidents de la route.
- 24 March, 2022
Both entities have signed the agreement for the 2021/2022 season. They share the goal of promoting health, wellbeing and healthy habits.
- 10 March, 2022
The agreement between both entities is valid until the end of this season 2021/2022. MARNYS sports supplements are already part of the team's daily life.
- 29 November, 2021Crys Dyaz, physiotherapist and former athlete of the Spanish swimming team, reveals how she got started in elite sport and her current routine as a personal trainer
- 26 October, 2021
Yolanda Castillo, secretary of the TRIBIKE Cartagena club, tells us how they work to prepare themselves for this demanding sport.
- 30 March, 2020The solidarity expedition to Kilimanjaro sponsored by MARNYS® reached Gilman's Point at 5,695m. The most important aim with which the athletes started out was also achieved: the charitable purpose, to provide children in the area with bicycles to go to school.
- 11 July, 2019
Raúl Martínez, twelve times Spanish bike trial champion, tells us how to look after your body and maximise your performance to achieve your sports goals: "I know where my limit is, but I keep working hard to see where I am capable of reaching".
- 9 November, 2018
The objectives of this university chair are focused on developing research work for the creation of new products, carrying out clinical studies to prove the efficacy of ingredients and products or planning R&D&I projects.