- 21 August, 2023The president and founder of MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto, S.A., Mr. José Martínez Nieto, has delivered the annual donation to the Association for Assistance and Research on Personality Disorders in the Murcia Region (TP CARTAGENA RM).
- 27 December, 2022The participating children and mothers wrote their "wishes" for MARNYS employees, who made them come true.
- 27 December, 2022This Christmas, MARNYS - Martínez Nieto S.A. has increased its contributions compared to last year.
- 23 December, 2022The company has tripled the amount donated by its collaborators and has managed to increase the donations compared to previous years.
- 15 July, 2022
MARNYS joined the initiative of the food bank and Cartagena City Council to make sure that no child goes without this basic product.
- 16 May, 2022
The laboratory has helped to finance the second convoy of the NGO 'SOS Ayuda sin Fronteras', which has already successfully completed its solidarity trip.
- 16 May, 2022The president and founder of MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto, S.A. has handed over the donation to the Association for Help and Research on Personality Disorders in the Region of Murcia (TP CARTAGENA RM).
- 26 April, 2022The laboratory has made several donations for the continuity of this project that brings books, good habits and values to young people and adults from disadvantaged sectors of Cartagena.
- 13 January, 2022
The goods have been delivered to the Food Bank of the Region of Murcia, based in Cartagena, which provides food for more than 7,500 people.
- 3 January, 2022
MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto S.A. has made, as it has every year, donations to local charity associations.
- 30 November, 2021The company has made a financial donation, FFP2 masks for protection against volcanic ash, and school supplies for the children of the Canary Island.
- 12 May, 2021Martínez Nieto, S.A. has donated 1,500 euros to the Association for Assistance and Research on Personality Disorders in Cartagena, Comarca and Mar Menor (TP CARTAGENA MM).
MARNYS® – MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. delivers 300 facial protection screens to the health personnel of Cartagena22 June, 2020
MARNYS, MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. delivers 300 facial protection screens for the health professionals of Cartagena The company has also delivered the equipment to the Hospital Perpetuo Socorro, Practiser, as well as to the health centers and hospitals of the region.
- 22 June, 2020The company has organized a new campaign to collect food that has been delivered to the Department of Social Services at the City of Cartagena in which its whole staff has been involved.
- 30 March, 2020The solidarity expedition to Kilimanjaro sponsored by MARNYS® reached Gilman's Point at 5,695m. The most important aim with which the athletes started out was also achieved: the charitable purpose, to provide children in the area with bicycles to go to school.
- 17 March, 2020
MARNYS® - MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. donates more than 120,000 units of sanitary protective equipment to the Health Service of Murcia due to the shortage of supplies in the last weeks caused by the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).