In line with SDGs 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15, the MARNYS PLANET Programme includes actions aimed at protecting the environment,, the climate and land and underwater ecosystems, clean energy, sustainable production and consumption, and reducing and offsetting polluting emissions.
We want to contribute with our activity to preserve the environment, to continue being a clean company, without polluting emissions, reducing and properly managing the waste we generate, complying with environmental legislation and being pioneers in initiatives in defence of the natural environment. We want that future generations find a society more aware of the conservation of the planet, and, consequently, a more natural and sustainable environment.
In line with SDGs 1, 2, 4, 10, 11 and 16, the MARNYS COMMUNITY Programme includes the following activities aimed at stakeholder dialogue, promoting equal opportunities and social and labour integration, supporting the most disadvantaged groups, alliances for peace, education and personal safety.
We want the society in which we live, and especially our local community, to feel the sense of community and family that Martínez Nieto S.A. represents. We want to be an example of dialogue with stakeholders, promotion of equal opportunities, solidarity and integration of the most disadvantaged groups.
In line with SDG 3, the MARNYS HEALTHY Programme includes actions aimed at promoting and protecting the health and well-being of people and the environment in which they live and work.
We want our commitment to health and wellbeing to be reflected in all our actions towards society. We want to encourage the benefits of a healthy life through good health habits, nutrition and sport from early ages and in all stages of life.
In line with SDGs 4, 5, 8 and 10, the MARNYS TALENT Programme includes actions aimed at education, professional and personal development.
We want to be a benchmark in offering the best training and employment opportunities, attracting talent and keeping it, not retaining it. We work with professional training programmes and universities to encourage the knowledge and training of talent. We also want to work for the employment training of disadvantaged groups, set up agreements with entities for professional training, or promote female, junior and senior talent, as well as local talent.
In line with SDGs 9 and 12, the MARNYS QUALITY Programme includes actions aimed at ensuring and enhancing the quality of our products and manufacturing processes, continuous improvement plans, research, development and innovation, and coordinated actions to ensure the satisfaction of customers, consumers and suppliers.
Quality, research and innovation are key elements of our company. We want to keep and improve our quality standards, to provide our customers with safe, effective and healthy products.
In line with SDGs 8, 9, 16 and 17, the MARNYS ECOFIN Programme includes actions aimed at economic and financial sustainability, promoting economic and social development and good corporate governance.
We want to keep being an example of family business and good corporate governance, as well as contributing to the economic and social development of our community and the people who are part of it.
Each year we publish our 'Sustainability Report' which includes our responsible management actions and our commitment to caring for people and the planet.
We are also part of the Corresponsables organisations, the benchmark media for good CSR and sustainability practices.
- 27 December, 2022The participating children and mothers wrote their "wishes" for MARNYS employees, who made them come true.
- 27 December, 2022This Christmas, MARNYS - Martínez Nieto S.A. has increased its contributions compared to last year.
- 23 December, 2022The company has tripled the amount donated by its collaborators and has managed to increase the donations compared to previous years.
- 15 November, 2022
The document sets out the actions in Corporate Social Responsibility and the company's commitment to caring for people and the planet.
- 15 July, 2022
MARNYS joined the initiative of the food bank and Cartagena City Council to make sure that no child goes without this basic product.
- 20 May, 2022The project Play Thinking with MARNYS is supported by the Regional Ministry of Education, and is promoted by the MARNYS - Martínez Nieto S.A. laboratory, together with the Lapuerta Chess Sports Club.
- 16 May, 2022
The laboratory has helped to finance the second convoy of the NGO 'SOS Ayuda sin Fronteras', which has already successfully completed its solidarity trip.
- 16 May, 2022The president and founder of MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto, S.A. has handed over the donation to the Association for Help and Research on Personality Disorders in the Region of Murcia (TP CARTAGENA RM).
- 26 April, 2022The laboratory has made several donations for the continuity of this project that brings books, good habits and values to young people and adults from disadvantaged sectors of Cartagena.
- 7 March, 2022
MARNYS joins one more year the global movement against climate change by switching off the lights on March 26th.
- 4 March, 2022
The line of certified cosmetics is renewed until 2023 under the Cosmos standards, ensuring respect for the environment and sustainable processes.
- 4 February, 2022
MARNYS - Martínez Nieto, S.A. has been one of the first 16 companies in the Region of Murcia to join, thus becoming a patron company.
- 31 January, 2022
Every year we publish our 'Sustainability Report' which sets out our responsible management actions and our commitment to caring for people and the planet.
- 27 January, 2022
The laboratory calculates its environmental footprint and offsets it by providing support for environmental protection projects.
- 13 January, 2022
The goods have been delivered to the Food Bank of the Region of Murcia, based in Cartagena, which provides food for more than 7,500 people.
- 3 January, 2022
MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto S.A. has made, as it has every year, donations to local charity associations.
- 5 October, 2021
The President and Founder of MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto, S.A., Mr. José Martínez Nieto, has received the "Honourable Mention for his Business Career" ", granted by the Young Entrepreneurs Association of the Association of the Región de Murcia (AJE).
- 8 September, 2021The two roll-ons of the MARNYS cosmetic line have been chosen Best Innovative Product of 2022 for children (Calmiroll) and Best Facial Product of 2022 for teenagers (Acniroll).
- 8 September, 2021
The implementation of a Quality Management System in accordance with this Standard ensures the quality and safety of the product, demonstrating the existence of quality procedures to provide safe and effective medical devices, as well as complying with the requirements of current regulations.
- 12 May, 2021Martínez Nieto, S.A. has donated 1,500 euros to the Association for Assistance and Research on Personality Disorders in Cartagena, Comarca and Mar Menor (TP CARTAGENA MM).
- 30 April, 2021Sara Aagesen has congratulated our initiatives of commitment to the environment and energy saving, such as the self-consumption photovoltaic plant, one of the largest in the Region of Murcia.
- 23 March, 2021
With the symbolic turning off of the lights on 27 March, MARNYS is joining this global movement against climate change promoted by the non-profit organisation WWF.
- 29 January, 2021
MARNYS - Martínez Nieto, S.A. has been renewed, for one more year, the Bio and Natural cosmetics certifications under the COSMOS standard of the recognised British Soil Association.
- 30 November, 2020This award recognizes the commitment of MARNYS - MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. as a certified natural brand with the highest quality in their products
- 9 October, 2020
The company has achieved certification to ISO 14001, an international standard for environmental management focused on contributing to the environment and environmental protection. This certification recognises the implementation by the company of an Environmental Management System (EMS) in accordance with international environmental standards.
- 31 August, 2020
The recent extension of the building, together with the installation of the photovoltaic panels, has managed to reduce the consumption of Non-Renewable Primary Energy by 36%. In addition, a reduction in annual carbon dioxide emissions of 10 kgCO2/m² has also been achieved.
MARNYS® – MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. delivers 300 facial protection screens to the health personnel of Cartagena22 June, 2020
MARNYS, MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. delivers 300 facial protection screens for the health professionals of Cartagena The company has also delivered the equipment to the Hospital Perpetuo Socorro, Practiser, as well as to the health centers and hospitals of the region.
- 22 June, 2020The company has organized a new campaign to collect food that has been delivered to the Department of Social Services at the City of Cartagena in which its whole staff has been involved.
- 30 March, 2020The solidarity expedition to Kilimanjaro sponsored by MARNYS® reached Gilman's Point at 5,695m. The most important aim with which the athletes started out was also achieved: the charitable purpose, to provide children in the area with bicycles to go to school.
MARNYS® will have the largest photovoltaic installation for self-consumption in the Region of Murcia6 June, 2019
June 5th, 2019. World Environment Day with this installation, MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto, S.A. will save the annual emission of 440 tons of CO2 into the atmosphere, which is equivalent to the amount of CO2 absorbed by a forest of 14,500 trees.